5.29

"Go and stop them." Mo Zhiyang helped his stomach downstairs.

The housekeeper quickly supported the person. Seeing that he was so anxious, he became impatient.

"What do you do?" Mo Zhiyang looked at the group of people under the living room at the stairway on the second floor, "How did you get in?"

"Mo Zhiyang! Why did you betray your uncle?" Seeing him again, Xiao Yi was only angry and unwilling. Obviously, he was better. Why would he like that useless beta?

He even abandoned his olive branch and fooled around with that man instead.

"Who am I betrayed? Don't talk nonsense! I didn't!" Mo Zhiyang was a little in a hurry, as if a lie had been exposed, desperately to cover up his mistakes.

This kind of appearance, falling into the eyes of everyone, becomes guilty, and he is more and more sure of his cheating.

"You let us search up!" Xiao Yi went to the head of the stairs and looked up to confront him. "If you have a clear conscience, let's go up and search!"

Last night, someone was arranged to watch it all night. The man hasn't come out since he went in. He must still be in his room.

"Impossible!" Mo Zhiyang held the armrest tightly with his hands, and his lips turned white in panic, so nervous that his hands trembled.

But Xiao Yi didn't stop there, and even pressed it step by step and stepped up the steps one by one in front of him until he looked at him, "Get out of the way!"

"Impossible!" Mo Zhiyang looked at the people who were following him, gloating one by one, as if they were going to eat themselves alive, especially Bo Resurreation he had played before.

"Get out of the way!" Xiao Yi squeezed his lips tightly, angry and unwilling, angry with his betrayal, and mind his refusal.

"No!"

The two of them confronted at the head of the stairs, but those behind them who wanted to see Mo Zhiyang die were more anxious.

Bo Fusheng suddenly rushed out and broke away Mo Zhiyang's hand holding the armrest, "Go quickly!"

Xiao Yi was stunned for a moment, then rushed over and ran to the room.

"You, you!" Mo Zhiyang was pushed away a little bit. Fortunately, the housekeeper helped him and didn't fall down. Looking at those people rushing to the bedroom, he finally couldn't help laughing.

Xiao Yi took the lead and pushed open the empty door. The room was very large, but you can also see the bulge on the bed at a glance. He is the figure of an adult.

The guess was confirmed. Xiao Yi gritted his teeth with hatred, just like looking at which one was desperate!

Everyone else also walked into the room. When they saw the people on the bed, they gloated for a while. They didn't care who the adulterer was. They just wanted Mo Zhiyang to die and then carve up the Bo family.

Xiao Yi rushed over angrily, went to the bedside, tore off the quilt and threw it to the ground. "Fool, get up."

"Well?" I came back too late last night. Bo Siyu was really sleepy and didn't react for a while.

This man turned his back to the door and didn't wake up when he tore off the quilt. He just felt that this person was too bold, cheating and caught, and calmed as if he were at his own house. Xiao Yi was furious. "You loser, get up!"

Bo Siyu turned over and saw seven or eight people in the room. Xiao Yi still stood in front of the bed aggressively, "What are you doing?"

"Uncle...Uncle." Marshal!"