The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (7+8) part 2

(Mid-Autumn Night) (page 2/3)

Have fun at once."

"Oh, really?" Mo Zhiyang smiled. After tomorrow night, you will know who is whose father is!

Qi Guanyan didn't like these crisscrossing drinks at the last time. However, he had to hold banquets on the New Year's Day to reward the ministers, change into dragon robes, put on a crown, and the long pearl ears covered the emperor's unhappy look.

Open your hand and let Gao Wufen tidy up his clothes. He turned his head and looked out. At this time, the sun had just set, and the afterglow lingered in the sky and refused to fade away. It's the Mid-Autumn Festival. Has the child eaten cake?

I always think of him these days, but I dare not see him. I have a hunch in my heart, and I am out of control at first sight.

Shanglong was chased to Taihua Hall. Before he arrived, he heard a light and shallow rite music. Qi Guanyan closed his eyes and was too lazy to see the people around him. The people he wanted to see were not around.

"Long live my emperor!"

Qi Guanyan sat on the highest dragon chair and waved his sleeves: "All the ministers are flat."

This Taihua Hall is very lively. The middle place sings and dances to cheer up. The ministers sit on the table toasting and laughing. The left and right against the wall outside the palace are the sound of silk and bamboo.

The Mid-Autumn Festival in August should be a reunion and joy, but Qi Guanyan just held his hand on a hollowed wine and casually glanced at the field. Not far from the bottom, there were several concubines sitting not far with their heads that could not even be named, which was very boring.

The singer's voice is not as good as the child's gentle voice, and the dancer's figure is not good. There is no such thing as the child's vigorous as wandering dragons.

Even Qi Guanyan himself didn't notice that no matter what he saw, he would bring out the child.

Make a comparison and find that the child is good and the best.

Suddenly, the dancers on the field all stepped down. A stunning woman in a red dress slowly stepped on the stage barefoot, covering her face with water sleeves, and her hair without any headdress. Songsong tied behind her back.

At this time, the musician seemed to have agreed, and suddenly stopped. Only the flute sounded leisurely, bright and melodious, playing "Spring River Moon".

The flute sounded, and in full view of the public, the woman in red dance also moved. Now everyone saw clearly that the woman was the queen.

Everyone looked at Prime Minister Zuo, and then restrained their breath. They lowered their heads and dared not appreciate it anymore. Only the emperor was qualified to watch the queen's dancing posture.

In the whole hall, everyone lowered their heads, and even the musicians who played the flute were facing each other. This was a feast belonging to Qi Guanyan.

The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (Eight)

However, Qi Guanyan took a look and only thought the red clothes were good, but that's all.

Tang Wanwan, as her name suggests, dances gracefully, and her hands and feet are full of amorous feelings. She is charming and not vulgar. She wears a red dress to make her skin more beautiful than snow, which is charming.

However, Qi Guanyan didn't care. He just leaned against the armrest of the dragon chair with a wine glass in his hand.

After the song, the dance stopped. Tang Wanwan raised her beautiful face and looked at the high-ranking person with a confident expression, but he was very surprised and sat in the dragon chair and was absent-minded.