Best Actor's double lover (47)

Shen Changliu drove back to the parking lot at home, but he didn't dare to get off the bus. He didn't know how to face Yangyang and asked him why he was with Lu Lianglin?

No, Yangyang's mood is very strange now. Shen Changliu didn't dare to act rashly. He didn't dare to get out of the car until one o'clock in the morning.

Standing at the door and taking a deep breath, after opening the door, he found that the living room was brightly lit. Yangyang sat on the step of the porch, with two empty beer bottles beside him.

"Yangyang!"

Mo Zhiyang opened his slightly drunken eyes, gasped gently, and stretched out his hand to him: "Long stay, come here."

"Yangyang." Today, he was very strange. Shen Changliu closed the door and went to him to hold his hand. When he squatted down, he found that he blushed and seemed a little drunk: "Why is Yangyang here?"

Shake his head, hold his hand, tilt his head and smile delicately, and stabb a knife in a murmuring tone: "Changliu, let's break up."

Sure enough, this knife penetrated Shen Changliu's heart and fell to the ground dullly. It took a long time to recover and grabbed his shoulder: "No!"

"You are the heir of Shen's group, and I'm just a piano teacher. In the future, you will see countless spring flowers, and I don't have any pursuit in ordinary people. I just want to teach my children how to play the piano well. Senior Lu is right. You love it now. What about it later? The messy flowers are becoming more and more attractive.

Mo Zhiyang said, stretching out his hand and stroked his already red eyes: "I don't have any ambition, just hope to be happy with my beloved until I grow old. I don't want to be abandoned by you and begged bitterly in the future, so that I will hate myself very much."

"I.... I can't wait to pay you all my heart!" Shen Changliu never expected that he hoped to give him a simple environment, and then he returned home, but unexpectedly led to such a situation.

"How can I abandon you? After so many years, I am alive only when I meet you." Shen Changliu said, afraid that he would not believe it. He pulled off his shirt, grabbed his hand and pressed it on his heart: "Now this heart is beating for you. How can you have the heart to leave me behind!"

Mo Zhiyang pressed his heart and trembled his hands: "I..."

"Yangyang, I beg you, I beg you not to say goodbye again, I... I'll die." Shen Changliu's voice was so nervous that he trembled and locked people in his arms: "You are my life. I can't live without you. If you don't think it's good, you can go back to the Shen family. I can not want the whole world. I'm yours and your Yangyang."

From owning to being owned, a person's attitude has changed.

Hearing this sentence, he knew that the time had come. Mo Zhiyang suddenly hugged him, cried out, and choked: "I'm afraid!"

"Yangyang, you are my life, you are my sun." Shen Changliu hugged the people in his arms, and the two hugged each other at the entrance.

"Why?" The system suddenly went down, which made people look confused.

Why?

Because I want to put an end to Shen Changliu's possibility of cheating, and let him understand how painful it is to lose me.

According to Shen Changliu's current status, I can't guarantee whether he will be dazzled in a long time, but I want him to know that he can't afford the pain of losing me.

I don't want to deal with it until it happens. Mo Zhiyang prefers to take precautions.