The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (27)

"What did you say?" Qi Guanyan's face turned black in an instant, and even the bright lights could not be lit.

All of a sudden, Mo Zhiyang knew that the big deal was not good, so he quickly waved his hand to the old man and said, "No, no, we don't want sugar man, no."

With that, he pulled Qi Guanyan up and left. The big golden retriever's face was darker than the bottom of the pot. I'm afraid he was going to bite.

When the three people heard this sentence, they laughed, especially Commander He. Their faces turned red and could only cover their mouths and pretend that nothing had happened.

The old man was still a little strange and shouted behind, "Oh, this master, don't you really want to buy a sugar man for your son?"

Originally, Qi Guanyan had already taken several steps away by Mo Zhiyang. Hearing the old man shouting, his lungs were so angry that he didn't care about the back and directly pulled the person to take a few quick steps.

Mo Zhiyang was relieved and had to pull the person away quickly, otherwise something would happen.

However, after a few more steps, the two suddenly stopped. Qi Guanyan couldn't help but turn around and walk towards the stall. Mo Zhiyang scratched his head and quickly caught up: Now the big golden retriever is going crazy.

Originally, the old man thought the business was gone, and he was about to attract the next one, but he saw the old man coming back with laughter, which made the goat beard move: "Master, do you still want sugar man, don't you?"

Qi Guanyan didn't answer. He suddenly stretched out his hand and turned the stall over: "That's my wife."

The people around them were stunned, and they were stunned even five points high. This movement attracted the attention of many lantern viewers. Looking at the embarrassing stall, an angry man with an angry face, and the stunned boss.

Knowing that Big Golden Retriever would be angry, but I didn't expect him to set off a stall. Mo Zhiyang quickly went up. A bear hugged his hands and feet and was really afraid that he would hit people: "Good boy, let's go back and go!"

"This is my wife!" Qi Guanyan said, swearing sovereignty generally hugging his waist tightly.

"Husband, shall we go back and go quickly?" There are more and more people. Looking at them like monkeys, Mo Zhiyang felt embarrassed, and Big Golden Retriever was not ashamed.

I could only follow his words and pull them away while coaxing them: "Mrsband, shall we go back first? Good boy!"

These husbands really smoothed up the big golden retriever's hair and was dragged away from the scene of the accident obediently.

Gao Wufen quickly stepped forward, took out a spindle of silver and handed it to the boss: "This is a little compensation."

When the boss saw the money, he was willing to calm down the matter, but he still muttered, "It's not like a father and son."

This was still heard by Da Jinmao, who hadn't gone far. As soon as he heard this, he blew up directly and wanted to turn back. He was forced to be pulled by Mo Zhiyang: "Mr. Husband, let's go that way. It's lively there."

This matter made Qi Guanyan unhappy for several days. It was still on the night of the twentieth day of the first lunar month that Mo Zhiyang pestered him for a long time before he was willing to say it.

"I'm thirty-one now, and you're twenty. If you're thirty, I'm forty-one. I'm afraid I'll go before you. I can't protect you and make you alone in the turbid world." For the first time, this is the first time that Qi Guanyan feels powerless.