Best Actor's double lover (57)

Mo Zhiyang put his elbows on the railing, the smoke in his hand was almost gone, and his legs and waist were weak. He forced himself to smoke off the last mouthful of cigarette, and the slow smoke spit out with a light moan.

To that place, a soft cigarette butt accidentally fell downstairs to the balcony, but now who cares about this?

The balcony tiles downstairs soaked the cigarette butt, but the upstairs balcony was still in full swing.

Shen Changliu kept his promise very much. He went to work in the morning and went home on time in the evening. He didn't look at the wild flowers outside at all. Over time, everyone joked that he was indeed a good husband from three virtues.

One morning, Mo Zhiyang got up early to cook breakfast and brushed his teeth in the bathroom. Suddenly, scarlet blood flowed out of his nostrils, which looked particularly penetrating.

But Mo Zhiyang was not surprising. He hurriedly wiped off his nosebleed, opened the faucet of the basin, looked at the water diluted the blood, and then rushed to the sewer: "How long will it take?"

"Semi-half a year." The system has not concealed it. This disease was brought by the original owner, and I can only help suppress it until now.

Mo Zhiyang counted the days. He and Shen Changliu had been married for sixteen years, and gave everything he should have given. If he left now, there should be no problem.

In sixteen years, the people in the mirror have hardly changed, and they are under pressure to make breakfast for him.

But he would still come. One night, Shen Chang stayed outside to make a bed. Suddenly, he heard something falling in the bathroom and went over and pushed open the half-covered door: "Yangyang."

The scene inside was scary. Yangyang had fallen to the ground and rushed in two steps to help the person up, but the blood from his nose scared his hands tremble: "Yangyang, Yangyang!"

Mo Zhiyang's consciousness was left. Uh-huh, he fainted after a word.

Wake up again. The tip of the nose smells like disinfectant. Maybe it's in the hospital. When you open your eyes, it will be a white ceiling.

"Yangyang!" Seeing him wake up, Shen Changliu was relieved.

Mo Zhiyang wanted to rub his eyes, but found that he had a needle in his hand. Then he gave up: "How long have you slept?"

"One day and one night." Shen Chang left his hand and pressed his forehead, and still had a low fever: "It's checked. It's okay."

Shen Changliu was also self-consolation, and even his eyes began to flash. Mo Zhiyang didn't care: "You can find Su Bai."

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Shen Changliu's voice was slightly loud, but he quickly said lightly because he was ill: "I won't go to Su Bai. I'll wait for you to get better."

Outside the door, the doctor came over, and Shen Changliu comforted and kissed his forehead: "I'll go out first."

"Mr. Shen." The doctor's expression was obscure, and the report in his hand was delayed: "Mr. Mo...it's bone cancer. Unless you can find the right bone marrow and transplant it within ten days, Mr. Mo's body can no longer withstand surgery."

Shen Changliu didn't know what to do. He slowly slipped down the wall and fell to the ground. He bit his arm desperately and refused to cry.

I got it, and I lost it in the end.

Mo Zhiyang sat up and saw Shen Changliu coming in. The man's eyes were red. At first glance, he cried: "Changliu, stay with me to rest."

"Okay." Shen Chang left his sleeves to cover his bitten bleeding arm, took off his shoes and went to bed, holding him in his arms.

"I may not be able to get better, but you have to be fine."

Just one sentence, Shen Changliu's eyes were sore: "The doctor said you would get better soon."

"You should understand that there are nine out of ten things wrong with life." Mo Zhiyang has experienced a lot and seen through a lot.

Nine times out of ten others, but ten tenths of himself. This is unfair. As soon as he leaves, everything is taken away.

After all, Shen Changliu couldn't keep him, but he couldn't change his habit. He still went home as soon as he was on duty.

But when I opened the door and saw the empty home, I was shocked that my happiness had been buried two years ago.

The spine bent down and his back was bent, like a homeless wild ghost floating in the house.