The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (9+10) part 3

Chicken, and getting double peppers and stir-fried liver tip are amazing, spicy and cool.

Looking at him eating happily, even Qi Guanyan entered, eating half a bowl less than usual.

Mo Zhiyang ate four bowls of rice and cleaned the tip of the fried liver with double peppers. Then he rubbed his stomach comfortably: "It's delicious."

"Look at you." Qi Guanyan used a kerchief to wipe the things on his mouth: "It should stop. What if it's full?"

There are only four bowls of rice. How can it be spoiled? Mo Zhiyang looked up slightly and asked him to wipe his mouth for himself: "People who practice martial arts eat a lot, so they won't be full."

Gao Wufen looked at it and sighed a little: Your Majesty, who has served for half his life, never thought to see His Majesty serve others one day. It's really a long time.

Qi Guanyan was really afraid that he would break it up, and asked Gao Wufen to prepare something to digest. In the afternoon, he pulled someone to accompany him to see the fold.

It's so boring. Mo Zhiyang can't look around. He can only pretend to sleep with his eyes closed. Now he would rather run outside and wander around than accompany him to see the boring folds.

"Daddy host, I think this big golden retriever wants to raise you as a cub."

This is a roundabout person. The fool didn't know that he was scolding himself. Mo Zhiyang snorted softly, "Big Golden Retriever raised me as a cub. Then I raise you as a cub. What are you? Anyway, you are at the bottom of the food chain.

The system can't wait to slap itself a few times. It's really cheap!

This is really boring. Mo Zhiyang quarreled with the system for a few times. He leaned against the emperor's shoulder and slept directly. He couldn't walk. What else could he do but sleep?

Turning over a page and hearing the shallow breathing, Qi Guanyan looked down. The man in his arms fell asleep directly with his eyes closed, and couldn't help laughing.

Change your posture to make people sleep more comfortably and lighten the movements of your hands.

The autumn wind sneaked in through the window with a trace of coolness. The sun gradually tilted westward, crawling in from the edge of the window and shining on the bluestone slab on the ground.

A crisp bird's cry outside the window made Qi Guanyan subconsciously look at the people in his arms. He just smashed his mouth but was not woken up. That's good.

In retrospect, this scene was covered with a layer of light, which was so beautiful and warm.

After nightfall, Gao Wufen only left five candles in the hall and went out with a clear smile on his face.

Mo Zhiyang huddled in the corner of the bed and watched the dog emperor like a wolf, wrapped himself in a quilt and put his knees in both hands.

Seeing that he was like this, Qi Guanyan pretended to be surprised, opened the tent and went to bed: "Why did you hide in it?"

What do you think? Mo Zhiyang ignored him and huddled in the corner. Obviously, he saw his conspiracy. Peach blossom eyes flashed: "I'm sleepy."

"What would you like to eat tomorrow?" Qi Guanyan sat cross-legged on the quilt and suddenly threw the topic.

There is also a talk about this topic. Mo Zhiyang cheered up: "Eat the double pepper fried liver tip, spicy chicken, pickled cabbage and fish..."

Just taking advantage of his endless newspaper name, Qi Guanyan suddenly rushed over and threw himself into his arms with a quilt: "What to eat tomorrow, but I want to eat you tonight."

Unavoidable, Mo Zhiyang shook his head and sighed in his heart, and weakly stretched out a finger: "Once time?"

You will know what it means by looking at his expression, and then stretch out another finger: "Then twice, it can't be much more."

"Well~"

Qi Guanyan pressed people to his arms desperately, holding his shoulder with his left hand and pinching his waist with his right hand to make each other intimate.

"Ah ha~Your Majesty, knees hurt~" Mo Zhiyang grabbed the bright yellow sheets and begged.

Hearing this, Qi Guanyan replied in a low and erotic voice, "Then change it." With that, without waiting for him to answer, he picked him up directly and sat on himself.

The chest is close to the back, and the skin is blind date: "Yangyang is so delicious, sweet, sweet and soft, hissing ~ so tight."

Mo Zhiyang: Go to the softness of mmp!

Gao Wufen eavesdropped outside: "It was agreed twice, Your Majesty, you lied." I didn't promise you." Hearing this dialogue, I couldn't help covering my mouth and laughing secretly, and I was very happy.

Today, Your Majesty looks in a good mood, and the ministers in the court are also relieved. The minister of etiquette dares to speak loudly: "I would like to inform your majesty that the defeat of the Southern Chu and sent the third princes and the seventh princesses of the State of Southern Chu to take hostage to our court to show their hearts. The two protons entered Beijing yesterday."

Qi Guanyan sat in the dragon chair, with a long bead pendant covering his expression. If he lost, he sent his child to the enemy country for hostage. Such a trick was really old-fashioned.

Fortunately, Qi Guanyan was in a good mood today, "Xuan."

I heard that the third prince of Nanchu is excellent at painting. Why don't you let him draw some picture books for Yangyang to relieve boredom?

With a preaching, the eunuch trotted outside the hall and brought in the people who had been ready to see. The seven princesses were fine, but the three princes couldn't help but let people breathe.

Why is this...