Best Actor's double lover (44)

Shen's mother sat next to Shen Changliu, and Mo Zhiyang sat next to Shen Changliu, so there was still a little distance between the two.

"Yangyang!" Shen's mother leaned over and handed over the black bank card in her hand: "We didn't buy a meeting gift, and I don't know what you like. The money in this card is spent a lot. There is no password. Buy whatever you want."

No, this plot is strange. Shouldn't it leave my son? How can white lotus flowers take such dignityless money!

Mo Zhiyang righteously refused, "Auncle, I have a job, I don't need it."

"Cough." Shen's father coughed discontentedly.

Shen Changliu was relatively straightforward and knew that Yangyang would not accept it. He took the bank card and stuffed it into his hand: "It's all a family. Mom will take it for you."

Holding a card is like a hot potato. Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and complained in his heart: This is so dignified. In the past, he used to take money to leave my son...

Shen Changliu carefully found this problem and took his hand: "Mom, I'll take him to wash his hands." With that, he pulled the man to the bathroom in the box.

"Go quickly!" After watching the two children go in, Shen's mother looked beautiful and said, "Hmm, if you pisse your son off again, I will move out for ten or fifteen years and let you keep it alone!" Thanks to Yang Yang's persuading him to go home, are you still not satisfied?"

"I don't mean that." Shen's father's serious expression was loose.

Knowing that he was difficult to accept, Shen's mother sighed, "It's good for my son to come back after so many years. I think Yangyang's child is simple and soft-hearted. Maybe he was abducted by his son. It's better to stay with him than Su Bai.

After staying in for a long time, I didn't stop laughing. If I were with Su Bai, I would not smile all day long.

When I stayed for him for a long time before, I was a little reluctant. He said many times that if it weren't for that Yangyang, he would not come back.

Shen Changliu is also really cruel. He describes himself as a big gray wolf who abducts the little white rabbit between the lines, which is why Shen's mother sighs like this.

Shen Changliu pulled him into the bathroom, but directly thumped the wall on the wall: "Aren't you happy?"

Backed against the cold tiles, Mo Zhiyang looked down at the card in his hand. There was no money from the dignity of the white lotus. He wanted to do it. His voice was muffled, "Do your parents dislike me as not worthy of you?"

Looking at the card in his hand, Shen Changliu understood what it meant. His wife had to coax her. If she coaxed her, she had to pretend to be pitiful. She shook her head with a wry smile and said, "No, they were used to sending me with money. When they were a child, they left me at home alone and did nothing but transfer money."

"Long stay." Mo Zhiyang looked up at him, took the opportunity to show a sad look, and put his hand around his waist: "It's okay. I'll accompany you in the future."

Shen Changliu put people in his arms and smiled contentedly.

Mo Zhiyang leaned against him in his arms and smiled complacently.

It is rare to meet someone who is willing to play with you in life.

When the two went out and sat down again, Mo Zhiyang keenly found that Shen's father's expression was much calmer. I guess Shen's mother said something.

Father Shen glanced at Mo Zhiyang and took out the prepared gift, but it was a key: "This is a villa in the new villa area. It has nothing to do with Changliu."

Shen Changliu took the key on his own initiative and stuffed it into Yangyang: "Thank you, father."

Mo Zhiyang was flattered to take over the key. Oh, my God, it's so easy to make money. Why didn't you carry out such a business before? That's a long time ago!