Arc 2 | The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (1)

ON THE WALL OUTSIDE WEIYANG PALACE, THERE IS A PETITE MAN SQUATTING, WEARING A BLACK BEATING AND A BUN WITH A BLACK GOLD-DED HAIR ROPE ON HIS HEAD.

There is a sword basket on the back. At this time, the bow in your hand is as full as a full moon. An arrow is already on the string, and the arrow points straight to Weiyang Palace. As long as you let go, the feather arrow can drive straight in.

The whole Weiyang Palace is in a mess. The maid of honor is in and out, except for the emperor.

Suddenly, a maid of honor shouted, "The Queen is awake!"

Everyone ran around. In an instant, Weiyang Palace, which was as nervous as an arrow, suddenly loosened, and the bow string on Mo Zhiyang's hand suddenly relaxed: "The queen is reborn now?"

"Yes!" The system hesitated and reminded, "There is also a queen system."

This kind of plane, the possibility of the system colliding with the system is very low, but it is not that there is no. Queen system, so do you want this queen to be the queen?

"Do you have more permissions, or does that system have more permissions?" Mo Zhiyang squatted on the glazed tiles and watched the concubines and maids of Weiyang Palace coming in and out.

"We are teaching demonstrations. We have more permissions than hers and their role is not bad. It can't find me, but my host is definitely worse than that of the queen system!" Just talk about Mo Zhiyang, I really haven't seen many people play with him.

I'm really useless. The system sighed.

Mo Zhiyang looked at it for a while and felt that the sun was about to sink in the west. The glazed tiles on the palace wall reflected light. Looking around, the glazed tiles on the vermilion palace wall suddenly sighed, "This place is really beautiful, but there is no smoke."

The host is not serious in daily life, and the system is used to it.

Mo Zhiyang went back and was ready to welcome the accident tomorrow night. What a dog queen, die for the master!

The next night, when she first arrived in Hai, outside Chengqian Palace, the queen's honor guard came from afar. Tang Wanwan was wearing a light purple phoenix and wore a peony palace costume.

On the feet are light purple phoenix embroidered gold thread shoes, and the head is combed in a bun. Naturally, the appearance is like condensation, eyebrows like willow leaves, small nose, cherry mouth, thin powdered, in the moonlight, it is a little overwhelming.

Get off the sedan chair and put a thin wrist in the hand of Chunfu, the maid of honor.

"Please give the Queen." At first, I was not happy to see the queen coming here late at night, but due to my identity, I still came forward to greet her.

The queen glanced at the cloth around Chengqian Palace, which was three times more than other places. She stepped ten steps and said, "Your Majesty, can you rest?"

"Not yet." Gao Wufen bowed down at the food box in the slave's hand: "The slave is going in and tell me."

In the bedroom of Chengqian Palace, there is a bedroom on the left and a study on the right. The buildings here are mostly left, middle and right.

Gao Wufen came in through the gate, turned left and stepped over the threshold. He knelt down to greet him: "Your Majesty, the Empress brought ginseng soup to ask for a visit."

Ginseng soup?

After the bookcase, the man finally raised his head from the memorial. The man was really beautiful, with a deep outline and a sword eyebrow. At this time, the yellow robe was added, which was more majestic and unsightable.

But he frowned at this time: Ginseng soup, is it to poison himself?

Mo Zhiyang was on the roof outside Chengqian Palace. He always paid attention to the movement below. The queen was waiting at the door of the bedroom.

Suddenly, there was a sound of breaking the wind in my ear, and almost subconsciously pulled out a feather arrow. It took only a second to pull the bow and build the arrow. The bow and arrow left the string, and the two feather arrows went to the bedroom to break the wind at the same time.

When one of the arrows pierced the rice paper, Qi Guanyan turned his head and saw the arrow coming towards him from the front on the right.

The arrow has arrived in front of you, and there is no way to hide at all!