4.23

Mo Zhiyang was not afraid, but still laughed. He took advantage of his height - short, a cat's waist, and easily dodged four daggers. Then he saw that they were going to chop down, and it was not in a hurry.

As soon as the blade is horizontal, it is blocked on the back, and the internal force shakes, and the four daggers are shaken back several steps.

When the encirclement was relieved, he was about to kill himself. Mo Zhiyang smiled, blocked the dagger stabbed in front of him, and slapped the person directly with a palm in his left hand.

Dong Cang looked at him in the distance and thought it would take some effort to kill him, but now it doesn't look at all. This martial arts alliance leader, looking weak and immature, really scary.

However, in a short time, more than half of a hundred people were killed, but these medicine men, who had excellent healing ability and physical strength, were scratched by him with a sword and fell to the ground and shouted pain. It was really strange.

Seeing that he couldn't fight, Dong Cang simply thought about the sea of people tactics, sent a few more people there, and sent them in batches. There was no need to kill them, just consumed physical strength.

These people were brainless at first, but now they suddenly change their tactics, which is a little strange.

But Mo Zhiyang was not afraid. He glanced around him, Dong Cang and there were about a hundred. These drug men were all at his orders. They caught the thief first?

Blocking a sneak attack, Mo Zhiyang ignored the other people's drag on and used Qinggong to take the man in black with soy clothes.

After breaking through his intention, Dong Cang panicked for a moment, but soon let the people gathered around him come out to stop him, and turned around and was about to run.

Mo Zhiyang didn't give him a chance to chase him with a sword.

There are many people who block it, but Mo Zhiyang doesn't love fighting, or kicks it away, or blocks it with a sword. The purpose is clear and you can take the person directly.

Dong Cang's martial arts skills are very poor and he has no talent. With the escort of several people in black, he wants to escape to the mountains and forests.

How can he go? Mo Zhiyang kicked his toes and chopped left and right with his sword, hurting two drug men in the way.

Dong Cangyan watched him attack, staggered to lift his robe and fled together. As a result, he missed a puddle under his feet and fell to the ground suddenly.

Seeing that he fell down, it was a good time. Mo Zhiyang's light kung fu fell behind him, pulled up the collar, and put the blade on his neck: "I caught you!"

The teenager just blushed a little on his face. After killing for so long, he was still calm and idle. Dong Cang was a little frightened: "You let me go, I can give you a lot of money!"

This appearance is also not deep in China's accession to the WTO. Dong Cang is gambling.

"No, my senior also has it." Mo Zhiyang smiled and said of his senior brother, and he was also full of pride.

Dong Cang felt the different temperature of the blade, and finally understood why those pharmacies fell to the ground after he was hit by a sword, because the blade temperature was extremely high.

Those pharmacists, who take medicine all year round, are extremely dry and hot. It's not an exaggeration to say that they are gunpowder barrels. They can hardly be saved from fire burns. The boy is so smart that he gritted his teeth and said, "Then I can give it to you whatever you want."