5.8

Or did Bo Siyu say first, "Are you still disgusting?"

"No disgust." Mo Zhiyang endured and leaned into his arms.

The original hot temperature fell, and Bo Siyu held his slow movements for fear that he would be disgusted again. Between the intertwined, there was a little more warmth.

"You said, who knocked on the door just now?" Mo Zhiyang fell into his arms and let someone wipe his hair clean.

Bo Siyu was stunned: "I don't know."

It doesn't seem to know this.

But he didn't say anything. Mo Zhiyang tacitly asked and was so tired that he fell into his arms: "I want to eat ramen tomorrow."

"Well, we'll go out for dinner tomorrow Sunday." Bo Siyu hugged him and stopped talking. He didn't want to tell him something bad.

Suddenly going out, Mo Zhiyang was a little strange. He seemed to have to avoid something by himself.

The next morning, at only seven:十五, Mo Zhiyang was pulled up, brushed his teeth and washed his face, and then went out.

"I'm so sleepy. Why is it so early? Ramen shop won't open so early. Mo Zhiyang leaned on the back door of the school and refused to leave again.

It must be something wrong to ask yourself out in the early morning.

Bo Siyu looked at him, and the black-framed glasses looked helpless and squatted down: "I'll carry you on my back."

"Uh-huh." Mo Zhiyang lay on his back and leaned his head on his shoulder: "If there is anything, remember to tell me."

This sentence touches people's hearts.

Bo Siyu understood that Yangyang was very smart. How could he never lose if he was not smart, but this matter was embarrassing and it was not easy to explain.

Walking out of the street and turning the corner, Bo Siyu saw the black aircraft parked not far away, shook his head over there, and carried him on his back.

The aircraft behind it follows slowly, not far or close.

"If you are tired, remember to tell me." Mo Zhiyang was confused. He was half asleep and half awake, but he was still worried about him.

"If you're not tired, how can you be tired of happy things? Go to bed."

Bo Siyu walked past shop after store behind his back. The people around him looked at it, but it did not affect their intimacy.

At class on Monday, the head teacher called Mo Zhiyang to the office.

The head teacher never liked him. Mo Zhiyang shriveled and looked at the middle-aged woman smiling in front of her. At first, because she did not divide, she even scolded herself for being useless in front of everyone.

Now after the polarization, he actually laughed at himself: "Teacher, what's there?"

"Mo, you have now divided into Omega. You have to transfer to Area O to school, and the corresponding dormitory and treatment will also change." The head teacher whispered, and the flattering meaning was almost written on his face.

Mo Zhiyang hesitated. If he went to Area O, Bo Siyu would definitely not be able to follow him. After changing the dormitory, who would bring him delicious food?

The deal was not a good deal. Mo Zhiyang shook his head: "I don't want to change it."

"Why? The treatment in this O area is the best. Isn't it good to change it?" The head teacher was embarrassed and was already angry, but he remembered whether he was facing an Omega or endured his temper.