The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (16+17) part 3

Cover the quilt and sigh: This time it's my own miscalculation. I'm only guard against Tang Wanwan, but I forgot the NPC of the seventh princess.

Qi Guanyan slept in the dark. He suddenly opened his eyes and touched the familiar person as soon as he reached out.

"Your Majesty, are you awake?" Mo Zhiyang slept too long. Qianmian also woke up by this noise. In the dark, he stretched out his hand around the waist of the people around him and comforted him, "Don't be afraid. Yangyang is here."

Qi Guanyan was relieved and hugged him backhand: "Yangyang, don't leave me."

When people woke up, although Qi Guanyan had lingering fears, he was finally in the mood to pay attention to his own affairs. He washed and sorted out his appearance, and it was just the time to go to court.

When I came back, I saw him leaning against the pillow for porridge. Without even time to change my court clothes, I went over and sat by the bedside and took the bowl in his hand: "I'll feed you."

OBEDIENTLY HANDED HIM THE BOWL, MO ZHIYANG FELL DOWN AND DRANK PORRIDGE ON HIS SPOON: "HAVE YOUR MAJESTY HAD BREAKFAST?"

"I'm going to prepare for the five points in high school. I'll use it later." He was feeding spoonfuls carefully. Qi Guanyan looked at his obedient expression, and his flashing eyelashes really fell.

Mo Zhiyang suddenly remembered something and stopped drinking porridge: "When I was pilled, a beautiful man saved me, but I don't know who he is."

Yang Yang said that it should be the third prince who was found in a coma together. He never thought that he still had such a kind heart. Now that the culprit has been locked up. In the past few days, he has no time to take care of it. When mentioned in this, he remembered to deal with it.

"Since it has saved Yangyang, he is naturally a good person. Everything will be fine. Drink porridge obediently." Qi Guanyan will let him go. After all, he saved Yangyang.

Looking down to eat porridge, Mo Zhiyang was thinking that maybe he could take this opportunity to escape from this place and let him enjoy himself.

Yangyang finished eating porridge and fell asleep after taking medicine. Qi Guanyan went to have breakfast and drank soy milk before he remembered: "Five points high, how about the people in Nanchu?"

"Your Majesty, it's locked up. It's just that madman cried and shouted to be a favorite concubine." Gao Wufen lowered his head with his head. Sure enough, he heard the sound of the porcelain bowl falling to the ground, and his neck shrank in horror.

Damn it! What kind of blue sky daydream!

Qi Guanyan was not in a good spirit, and he couldn't eat this breakfast: "I don't want to see her again. Do you understand?"

"No." Not to mention the emperor, even if he was five points high, his teeth itched. When he saw the child, his face was as white as a piece of paper, and his breathing was weak. He almost died. It hurts.

"The other one is to ask the imperial doctor to raise a good student. After that, let it go out of the palace." Qi Guanyan will not keep this person, because he saved Yangyang, which is more or less different in Yangyang's heart.

As time goes by, if the relationship is really deep, it is not appropriate. It's better to let it go out of the palace and say it's dead.

"I want to be a favorite concubine. I'm a favorite concubine." The seventh princess was already a little crazy and sat on the straw pile, with a dirty voice, a bun scattered, and looked at the ground dullly.

Gao Wufen came with a few eunuchs. When he saw someone, he muttered to be a favorite concubine and spat, "Shamless thing, what are you?"

With that, he wind at the two eunuchs behind him, "Princess Qi of Nanchu, drowned today. Do you know how to do it?"

"No." Two eunuchs walked into the cell, one of whom was holding a wooden basin full of water in his hand, which swayed but did not sway out.

"The seventh princess is dead."

Mo Zhiyang suddenly heard this sentence with his eyes closed. When he opened his eyes, he saw Qi Guanyan watching the memorial by the bed. In the past two days, he became more and more uneasy and refused to leave him without even a step.

Struggling to sit up: "Your Majesty."

"Is the wound still hurting?" Qi Guanyan put down the memorial in his hand and turned his head to see him. In the past few days, his face has improved and he is relieved.

"It doesn't hurt. It's all right." In fact, the wound is neither deep nor big. After scab formation, it doesn't hurt. Mo Zhiyang climbed over, lay on his back on the bed, and put his head on his thigh: "Your Majesty, can I still go to Qiuwei?"

Qiu Wei, Mo Zhiyang will settle accounts with Tang Wanwan. The master who led him before is definitely not something that the seventh princess can find. Tang Wanwan did not participate in this matter, but I'm afraid ghosts won't believe it.

Qi Guanyan grabbed his wrist, and the scars on it were still there: "Of course it's okay, but Yangyang has to take good care of yourself first, cough..."

Hearing that he coughed, Mo Zhiyang was a little worried and went to call an imperial doctor, but he was stopped.

As a result, Qi Guanyan actually had a fever at night and his whole body was burning, but it was rare to be clear. According to the imperial doctor, he said that he had been working hard for days and exhausted.

Well, there are two diseases.

Mo Zhiyang slept with him and reached out to touch his forehead from time to time to make sure that the heat gradually faded before he was relieved.

However, Qi Guanyan, who is bad or bad, can toss around when he is sick. As soon as he grasps his wrist: "The imperial doctor said it's better to sweat. Yangyang can help me?"

"Huh?"