3.17

"Okay." Mo Zhiyang grinded his chin with his teeth, which seemed to be flattering but hidden scheming.

Sure enough, Tan Zong liked this very much. He walked to the bedside with two steps in his arms, put him on it, let him sit down, and empty one hand to touch his ear: "Good boy."

The ears are the most sensitive. Mo Zhiyang trembled, and his eyes stored water vapor and struggled gently: "Ear!"

Finally, he found a chance to touch the rabbit's ear. How could he let it go casually? Tan Zong greedily stroked the fluff on his ear with his hand. It felt really great.

"Yangyang, it's okay." Tan Zong coaxed him softly, but bullied his ears fiercely. He kissed him all the way from the top to the forehead, and the other hand was Rua's other.

Mo Zhiyang's bullied tears were hazy, his legs were soft and his hands were soft. He lay directly on his back like a fish that lost water, breathing: "Tan Zong."

Hearing him calling himself, his voice was full of confusion and grievance. Tan Zong responded in a low voice, "I'm here. Don't be afraid of Yangyang."

"Um..." Maybe I didn't find it before. Now Mo Zhiyang feels that his hands and feet are weak, but his ears are getting hotter and hotter.

Originally, you would tremble when you touched it gently, but now it is under his control. You can only be forced to bear it. You can do nothing but hum.

"Yangyang, I only love you. Don't be afraid." Tan Zong put his right hand on his side, bent down to kiss his right ear, and touched his left ear with his left hand.

The hot breath hit his ears, passing through the thin skin, as if blowing into his heart. Mo Zhiyang softened his body, grasped his suit tightly, and hummed softly: "Tan Zong! The rabbit wants to eat it."

"What do you want to eat?" Tan Zong heard his soft voice and was a little excited. He straightened up and took off his suit jacket: "I'll give it to you."

Now he is also blinded by greed. Mo Zhiyang opened his mouth slightly, looked at the man in front of him, tilted his head and held his index finger, and his eyes were hazy: "Hu... carrot!"

"Damn it!" Obviously, such a simple and lovely expression, when I do it in Yangyang, I just feel that my brain is about to be burned. How can the rabbit look so cute, obedient and cute? I can't wait to Rua him immediately, but I can't.

If you give it right away, it won't be fun, so Tan Zong deliberately slowed down and was extremely elegant, unbuttoned one by one.

Mo Zhiyang's eyes were a little out of focus. His ears had just received too much stimulation. His mind flew to the horizon. He could only look at the person in front of him with his fingers in his eyes and muttered: "Carrots..."

It looks as simple as a child, never forgetting his beloved food.

Tan Zong took off his shirt, bent down, and did not take off his finger. He tasted it together with his fingers, and his right hand was broken and he went to touch his ears.

This person is so bad that Mo Zhiyang cried and wanted to eat carrots. He kept touching his ears. His ears were fluffy, so he could only cry and shout, "Wow... Bad guy!"

Mo Zhiyang didn't want to talk to him. With his last self-control, he pushed away the people on his body and wanted to run.

Being pushed away symbolically by him, Tan Zong saw that he was going to run. He didn't give him this opportunity. He grabbed his ankle and pulled it back and fell back: "Good boy, Yangyang, I'll give you carrots right away."