The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (2)

Another arrow catches up and pushes directly from the right rear to the arrow coming towards itself.

Gao Wufen heard a thump. When the arrow was inserted into the column, he came to his senses: "Escort!"

"Good arrow." The other arrow can actually come to the top later and push it directly. The arrow method is extraordinary.

Hearing the escort, the whole Chengqian Palace was in chaos. All the bodyguards rushed to the dormitory, and the queen was also protected to the bedroom.

Mo Zhiyang was extremely sensitive in hearing. In a flash, he saw three shadows jumping down the eaves, immediately stood up, pulled the bow and arrow towards the visible shadow.

"Middle!" Mo Zhiyang saw the man in black falling with his own eyes.

There were still two, jumping up Xieshan Mountain, looking down at the surroundings, pulling the bow and arrow again: "I hit again!"

The man in black, who ran at the front, turned his head and saw another companion hit by an arrow. He subconsciously turned around to pull, but he shook his head and refused.

I can only see him fall from the roof, and then did I know that there was such a master beside the emperor.

Unfortunately, the moment he turned around, he was already exposed to Mo Zhiyang's sight and pulled the bow and arrow again, but this time, he deliberately staggered a little and fired again.

The arrow that should have been shot into the heart reached the shoulder blade. When I saw the man in black fall, I didn't chase it.

"You release water." The system will see it immediately.

"I'm giving myself a card." Mo Zhiyang looked at the place where the man in black fell: "It's very close to Weiyang Palace. According to the plot, Tang Wanwan will save him, and he will also become the help to overthrow the emperor in the future.

But everything has its advantages and disadvantages. What do you think if the emperor knew that the queen hid assassins? We just shot his shoulder blade, and it won't get better for a month or two.

This person is a knife hanging over the queen's head. When it falls depends on your mood.

Commander He came in and cleaned up the messy stall. Fortunately, His Majesty and the queen were safe and lifted their cloaks and knelt down to plead guilty: "Three assassins, two of whom are in the law, and one is searching."

When he heard the search, Qi Guanyan was obviously not very happy, and he felt irritable because of the frightened queen: "Who was the person who just shooting arrows?"

Commander He didn't say anything, but looked around. The emperor was clear and ordered to retreat left and right before answering, "The dark guard is the former dark guard. He wears Yang in a hundred steps. He has excellent light skills and listens from all directions."

"The archery is really good. I want to see him." The arrow just now was really amazing, and Qi Guanyan appreciated it very much.

Commander He stood up, went to the window and pushed it away. He put two cuckoo calls in the night sky.

Mo Zhiyang was going back to sleep, but suddenly he heard a code signal. What's wrong with this night? Qinggong jumped to the courtyard wall outside the bedroom.

Seeing Commander He, he dared to go down: "He Commander!"

"Silly boy, Your Majesty wants to see you!"

What does the dog emperor do when he sees himself? Is it because the rescue has made meritorious service and then rewarded?

Mo Zhiyang obediently came in through the door and knelt down to salut, "See Your Majesty."

"Plten up." This person doesn't look as he thought. He looks petite, with ink hair tied up, pink ear tips, and a delicate white neck.

It is this petite teenager who has such superb archery, which is very different from what he thinks.

"Hear up." Seeing that the teenager was still bowing his head, Qi Guanyan was a little curious.

But the teenager looked up for a moment, and for some reason there was a feeling of sadness in his heart, which was strange and turbulent.