4.24

"Qingyang Master?" When Mo Zhiyang pushed the door in, he saw the head in a daze with an old comic book in his hand, and he didn't even know that he entered the door.

Seeing this, he was not abrupt. He stood at the door and knocked on the doorpost: "Qingyang, what are you doing?"

This sound finally revived people.

The head of Qingyang hurriedly stuffed the villain's book back into his clothes, stood up, and regained his appearance of immortality: "Leader, what's the matter?"

"Yes, some." Mo Zhiyang went in, closed the door with his backhand, went to the Eight Immortals Table and sat down: "There are two things to discuss with the head of Qingyang here."

It's a little strange for him to say this. Qingyang's head sat down, caressed his beard and shook his head, and smiled, "You are the leader of the martial arts alliance. If there is anything you need to discuss with me."

Mo Zhiyang poured him a cup of tea and poured another cup for himself: "No, no, no, no, I must discuss it with you at this time."

"In that case, the boss will say it." The head of Qingyang didn't drink tea either. He sat upright, looking to listen to business seriously.

"Well, I think..." Mo Zhiyang gathered for a sip of tea. Just as he was about to continue talking, his expression suddenly changed. His hands choked his neck, and his expression was red: "The tea is poisonous!"

Suddenly, Qingyang was scared and suddenly stood up: "Alliance Lord! Come on!"

He was going out like this. Mo Zhiyang, who was already playing, was so scared that he quickly put away his expression, grabbed his hand and stopped his steps: "Oh! Qingyang, I'm fine. I pretended."

"You, you!"

Qingyang was scared to death and sat back with a shake of his sleeves, but the look of blowing his beard and staring was much cuter than that of just depressed.

He swept away Fang Cai's sadness and Mo Zhiyang flattered him: "Qingyang, I'm really down to do. I don't lie to you. I just saw that you were not in a good mood and teased you."

Knowing his intention, the head of Qingyang was very surprised. He always thought that the alliance leader was simply ignorant of the world, and he would also observe words and appearances without thinking. He sat down and said, "What's the hell?"

"The first thing." Mo Zhiyang also sat up straight and swept it before playing. His expression was serious: "I attacked Juexian Valley at night with my senior brother at night. We have killed all the medicine man and Dong Cang. I need the head of Qingyang to take people to clean up the mess. In addition, Dong Cang is alone in Juexian Valley. It's better to cut grass and root out the roots, and his descendants can't stay."

The alliance leader like a child suddenly said such a thing, but the head of Qingyang was surprised. He frowned and looked at the person in front of him. Did he see something wrong?

It matters with people!

Mo Zhiyang suddenly put away his just serious face and asked carefully, "My senior brother taught you to tell you like this. Is there something wrong?"

This looks like an alliance in your heart.

If Gann said this, it makes sense, but the news is also a little shocking. I haven't figured out what those people should do. Now it's always unbelievable to tell myself that the matter has been solved.