5.24

Being slapped my brain buzzed. It took a long time for Bo to come back to his senses and stood up from the sofa. "Dare you dare! I'm Si Yu's cousin."

"You are Si Yu's cousin, not my cousin. What dare you dare?" Mo Zhiyang pulled out his ears and looked a little impatient.

He is no better than Bo Siyu. He also has to estimate the relationship and face of relatives. Anyway, he is a bad guy in their eyes. That's simply bad to the end, and he can't get any face.

"Mo Zhiyang!" Xiao Yi obviously didn't expect him to be so arrogant and quickly helped Bo Fusheng, "Are you all right?"

The other masters, who were originally bullied of the weak and afraid of the hard, were all born with Bo Fu for profit. Now when they look at it, they don't dare to talk much.

Sitting in place one by one, he dared to fight Bo Fusheng, and he must also dare to hit them.

"I know my name. I don't need your reminder." Xiao Yi, is there nothing else but to call his name?

Mo Zhiyang was a little disgusted and glanced at Bai Rong. "Do you think Bo Siyu can bite the meat from here if Bo Siyu disappears?"

"We just don't want you to ruin Bo's house!" Xiao Yisheng was afraid that he would beat people again, so he protected Bo Fusheng behind him and confronted him.

What's wrong with this brainless thing except the aura of the protagonist?

Mo Zhiyang sneered and looked down at the pregnant belly. "My man's stuff, what's your turn to interrupt? Besides, if you want to protect, do they want to protect? These people just want to bite off a piece of meat from the Bo family. They don't care at all about the Bo family.

"Nihu said." Bo Fusheng hid behind him and didn't dare to confront him head-on at all. The slap just now was full of blood in his mouth.

Looking at Omega, who was unreasonable in front of him, Xiao Yi frowned almost into a Sichuan character, "I absolutely don't allow you to destroy the Bo family and your uncle's painstaking efforts."

"Do you know that my grandfather used to be a driver of the Xiao family?" Mo Zhiyang has thought that Xiao Yi is the protagonist. No way, he has a halo. If he destroys the Bo family and fights on himself, there is no guarantee that he will not succeed.

I'm still pregnant with a child. Bai Rong must not succeed. Just identify this matter. According to Xiao Yi's personality, it is estimated that it will stop for a period of time.

Hearing what he said, Bai Rong suddenly stood up and said, "Brother Xiao, why don't we go back first?"

Bai Rong knew Mo Zhiyang's identity, because at that time, the two were still neighbors, but the relationship between the two families was not very good. Later, the Mo family moved away and the Bai family lived in.

He knew about this matter, and also pretended to be Mo Zhiyang's name. He also deliberately guided Xiao Yi to think that he was the child who gave him milk candy.

"What's back?" Mo Zhiyang saw that he was guilty and sneered, "My grandfather used to be a driver of the Xiao family. I often accompanied him to the Xiao family secretly. One day, a big brother gave me a handful of strawberry milk candy."

Looking at Xiao Yi's expression, he went from disdain to shock to disbelief.

"Strawberry Creamy Candy?" Xiao Yi turned his head to look at the white face. He was still so pitiful, with tears in his eyes. Isn't that strawberry milk candy child Arong?