5.21

Seeing Arong in a daze, Xiao Yi was a little strange and patted him on the shoulder, "What's wrong with you?"

"No, it's nothing." Bai Rong lowered his head and sat back on the sofa. He thought it would be better to hit it with one blow. In this case, maybe it's okay.

Bo Siyu, who was dressing Yangyang in the room, suddenly sneeze and always felt as if something had happened.

As soon as the housekeeper prepared breakfast for four people, Bo Siyu hugged the person down in the same posture, not the princess hugging him, but letting him hang on himself.

"I have breakfast. Don't go to bed again." Bo Siyu patted Mo Zhiyang on the back and said.

When he smelled the smell of food, he was naturally not sleepy. Mo Zhiyang opened his eyes wide and turned his head to see the two people also coming towards the cannibal.

Especially when I saw Bai Rong, I nodded in my heart: I have to hammer it vigorously then.

There are many kinds of breakfasts on the rectangular table, both in Chinese and Western styles, and it looks beautiful and delicious, with sufficient weight.

Xiao Yi thought he had done his share, so he took the initiative to say, "Uncle, we had eaten it when we came."

"It's all mine!" Mo Zhiyang sat on Bo Siyu's lap and saw that he wanted to eat. The first one disagreed. He dared to move his master's food and hammered your dog's head!

If he is willing to put a little protective calf on himself, Bo Siyu feels that he will be very happy.

"It's all yours. No one robbed you." Bo Siyu brought a glass of milk and put it in front of him. "Drinse more milk to supplement calcium and grow taller."

"That's not okay. No matter how tall you are, you can't hold me." Mo Zhiyang didn't like drinking milk. He pushed the milk away and served soy milk instead.

He always has many reasons to refuse himself, and then he can't refute it. Bo Siyu didn't force him. If he doesn't want to drink, he won't drink it.

The pair on the table was eating, and the other pair was watching.

Bai Rong looked aside. The marshal was really serving his ancestors, peeling shrimps, serving water and rubbing his mouth. That action was not familiar as if it was the first time.

If possible, everyone wants to get such favor, and Bai Rong gritted his teeth secretly.

The housekeeper came over with a calm expression, but his pace was a little urgent. He could see something wrong and walked to the table. "Marshal, Mr. Sakurata is here."

"Sakurata!" Xiao Yi was stunned. Why did he come?

Bo Siyu frowned slightly, "Sakurata?"

Mo Zhiyang swallowed the porridge in his mouth and turned his head and asked, "Who is Sakurata?"

After thinking about it for a long time, Bo Siyu couldn't remember and shook his head. "I don't know. I forgot."

I didn't expect who came from the room. One was wearing a light blue shirt and a white windbreaker outside. When he came over, he came with a refreshing floral fragrance.

But the fragrance of flowers only felt sweet when it fell into Mo Zhiyang's nose. He looked out at the person who came in. The person came gorgeously and had peach blossom eyes in his eyes in spring water, which could hook up the human soul with just a glance.

That's right. Mo Zhiyang's soul was hooked away. The person who came was really super beautiful, so he supported his chin to watch Omega, which suddenly appeared.