5.25

The wardrobe was so crowded that Mo Zhiyang felt uncomfortable after sleeping all night and brought all the clothes inside into bed.

Sleeping with your clothes in your arms makes you feel at ease.

The group of people did stop for a while. Xiao Yi said he wanted to see Mo Zhiyang, but they were all kicked out.

"Hover, wake up!"

When he heard the system calling him in a daze, Mo Zhiyang opened his eyes and found that it was midnight, and he couldn't help but be a little angry.

"Someone sneaked into the study. He's gone now. Go and have a look." Systematic urging.

When he heard the news, Mo Zhiyang lifted the quilt and didn't even have time to wear slippers. He went out of the room and went to the study next door to have a look.

The door is empty and closed, and it has indeed been passive. At this juncture, the motivation to come to the study must be impure.

Mo Zhiyang thought for a moment and didn't know the purpose of that person, so he didn't say anything. Instead, he called the housekeeper up. "You're now go to block the exit of the whole Bo family immediately and ask someone to lie in an ambush. When you see anyone sneaking out, grab it immediately."

"Ah? OK!" The housekeeper was a little dizzy, but now he is sleepless. Hurry up and arrange someone to do it in private.

System: "You wear a shoe first."

When I lowered my head, I found myself barefoot and couldn't help laughing. I just forgot it in a hurry.

"You laugh and put on your shoes quickly. Do you know that cold starts from your feet?" The system is more anxious than him.

Mo Zhiyang casually answered, "I know." Go upstairs and put on your shoes before you go to work.

The person who came should have used his wisdom and brain. Mo Zhiyang walked over with his stomach. As soon as he wanted to open it, he was stopped by the system. "Don't move. I'll look for it. Radiation is not good for the child."

As the system said, the brain was automatically turned on and screened.

"Oh, I can't believe I know this." Mo Zhiyang really looked at him with new eyes.

Since the host became pregnant, the system has downloaded a lot of parenting encyclopedias, but Bo Siyu used to take care of everything, but now he is not here. The system feels that the little host has a share, and of course he has to take care of it.

Mo Zhiyang sat in the chair, with his eyelids hanging down.

"He implanted something, and I have called them all out, you Kangkang."

"Yes." Mo Zhiyang opened his eyes and looked at the virtual screen one meter long and two meters wide in front of him. The system pulled out some emails and so on.

But the content was very deadly. After reading it, Mo Zhiyang frowned. "If these emails are found, Bo Siyu will not be missing, but through the enemy and treason."

It's really vicious. In this way, his reputation was ruined. Mo Zhiyang closed his eyes again, "It's all deleted."

"Okay." The system permanently deletes the email and makes sure that it can't be retrieved no matter what method is used. After handling these things, it quickly urges, "Go and have a rest!"