Best Actor's double lover (31)

Mo Zhiyang was so nervous that he pulled Shen Changliu's sleeve and choked in his voice: "I, I didn't mean to!"

Wrong, I did it on purpose, but I guess you can't do anything about me.

Su Bai did not answer. He seemed to be waiting for Shen Changliu's response, but he was doomed to disappointment.

"Well, let's go back first. It's raining." Shen Changliu didn't make any representation at all. He put his arms around Yangyang's shoulder and tilted his umbrella for fear that he would get caught in a little rain.

He was embarrassed and watched the two people get on the car. Su Bai didn't understand why that man could be so heartless.

After getting in the car, Mo Zhiyang glanced at him carefully and lowered his head to apologize again: "I didn't mean to push him."

"I know. He suddenly approached." Shen Changliu looked at him like this, but smiled indifferently, "What if it's intentional? I'll pay for the break.

Mo Zhiyang looked up at him and was amused by what Fang just said. His eyebrows were bent and he was very cute.

"Don't see Su Bai in the future. You will be bullied by him." Shen Changliu leaned over and tied his seat belt for Yangyang in person. He couldn't help pecking at his lips: "Su Bai is extremely selfish and won't consider other people's feelings."

"Well." Mo Zhiyang also feels this.

Standing still and watching the car leave, Su Bai's teeth bit and bleeding, and her mouth was fishy. Originally, she wanted to borrow this matter, she re-contacted Shen Changliu and specially changed into a white suit.

As long as I see him again, with their fifteen years of affection, it will definitely cause the old love, but I didn't expect that the whole process would be ignored.

But Su Bai didn't know that when he knew that Mo Zhiyang was going to the concert, he had fallen into the trap, because he knew that the pianist knew Su Bai very well.

Therefore, I specially bought tickets for Su Bai, who could take Shen Changliu's illusion by himself, but in fact, Su Bai's fifteen-year relationship as a weapon.

For Shen Changliu, it is simply a shame and guilt. It is unbearable to look back on what he has paid for, and also a guilty of himself. Su Bai is extremely selfish. How could he put himself in his shoes?

However, looking at Shen Changliu's performance, his attitude is mature enough to make the next plan.

The car suddenly stopped. Mo Zhiyang looked up at the front and found that the red light was 120 seconds. He leaned his head on the back of the chair. Suddenly, he heard the sound of the seat belt unbly unbent. He turned his head.

Shen Changliu turned his head along him, leaned over and held his lips, put his left hand on the back neck, and grinded together.

Holding his face in both hands, Mo Zhiyang closed his eyes and let him go. He attacked the city and his lips and teeth depended on each other. The air in the car gradually glued and wrapped the two tightly together.

The sound of the horn behind pulled the two people back from their lusts.

Shen Chang took good care to let go of the ravaged red lips, and suddenly laughed in a low voice, and the laughter was deep and sexy.

"What are you laughing at?" Mo Zhiyang held his face and was out of breath. He tilted his head to make people cute again.

In his eyes, there was a twinkling light, because Shen Changliu felt happy again at the person in front of him: "I am overjoyed. Among thousands of people, I can find you."

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head shyly, but in his heart, he slandered: pull me up, this... this... is really not a good thing.

IGNORING THE CAR WITH THE HORN BEHIND HIM, SHEN CHANGLIU STRETCHED OUT HIS HAND AND STROKED HIS SOFT LIP: AFTER SO MUCH EXPERIENCE, I WOKE UP AND GOT YOU AGAIN. NO ONE COULD TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME.

Xiao Xian, Su Bai, no one can do it.