1.24

Shen Changliu seemed to be completely detached. I can't imagine how to live without him in the future.

His eyes stared at the person in front of him, and suddenly, he knelt on his knees unpreparedly: "Yangyang!"

Shit? Playing so big?

Seeing him kneel down, Mo Zhiyang was also shocked, but since he was kneeling down and the steps were given, of course he had to go down, so he took the initiative to run over and bent down to pull up: "What are you doing? Get up quickly!"

As soon as the man approached, Shen Changliu took advantage of his unpreparedness to hug the person and pressed it in his arms, "I beg you to listen to me to explain that I'm not here to have a private meeting with Su Bai!"

He knelt down, and Mo Zhiyang was not easy to stand. He pressed into his arms and also knelt down. The bean-sized raindrop hit them, stirring up small rainfflowers.

"You get up first!" Mo Zhiyang began to struggle, but he was too strong. He pushed it with all his best, which made his bones hurt.

"Listen to me explain." He was already in his arms. Shen Changliu quickly said to him clearly, "I received the message. Su Bai wanted to make it clear and let me go there. I wanted him not to harass you anymore, so I went to the hotel. As a result, he was entangled. At that time, he just wanted to leave, but you appeared."

The people in his arms were silent and knew that he didn't believe it, so he continued to say, "I, Shen Changliu, swore, that I absolutely don't love Su Bai, and I haven't had sex with him. What I love is Mo Zhiyang, not because of a double. If there is a half a false, the sky will beat thunderbolt, and I can't die!"

It's a little risky to make this vow on this rainy day. This guy is cruel to himself.

"Bah, bah, don't talk nonsense!" Mo Zhiyang quickly covered his mouth for fear that the vow would come true.

His reaction made Shen Changliu see the dawn, took off his hand, held his face and kissed it. The rain penetrated through the cracks between the lips and teeth of the two, which was particularly exciting.

At this point, the drama in the rain was almost over. Mo Zhiyang put his hand around his neck and gave him the message that he had forgiven.

But I thought to myself: Mad, he just ploped down and knelt down, and he almost couldn't help answering: Aiqing flattened!

Release his lips, Shen Changliu realized that Yangyang was not in good health. What if he caught a cold? Hurry up and go back quickly.

After going back, I was afraid that he would catch a cold. Shen Changliu took a hot bath and made ginger tea again. He didn't take a shower by himself until he wrapped people in the quilt.

Pour hot water on the top of your head and flow down your hair to your abdominal muscles.

Shen Changliu thought of the rain. When Yangyang said it for the last time, his heart hurt again, and his heart hurt uncontrollably. Damn, Su Bai actually set a trap to let himself drill!

When he came out, his eyes were still open. He walked over and sat by the bedside: "Why don't you sleep yet?"

"You...you!" Mo Zhiyang was wrapped all over the quilt, and only one head was exposed. It was so cute. You said it several times. The moist peach blossom eyes stared at him: "Don't see Su Bai in the future. Do you hear me!"

Threaten words, say it in a soft and glutinous voice, like strawberry cream cake, sweet to people's hearts.

Shen Changliu was also very cooperative. He grabbed his ear with both hands and pulled him. His spoiled tone followed his request and said, "I know! In the future, listen to Yangyang obediently and don't go to see Su Bai. If you encounter him, treat him as air, or cover your eyes, okay?"

As promised, Mo Zhiyang was as satisfied as a child got his beloved toy and nodded: "It's almost the same."