4.12

"Yangyang, come here." Jiang Henian whispered softly, and his voice sounded very gentle.

But it was because of this gentleness that Mo Zhiyang's scalp was numb. He hesitated for a long time before climbing into bed and kneeling down beside him cleverly: "Brother."

Jiang Henian looked at him so cleverly and smiled more and more gently: "Come up."

"Didn't I already go up?" Mo Zhiyang was a little strange, but after seeing his eyes, he found that he was wrong, a big mistake.

Seeing that he didn't say anything, Jiang Henian stretched out his hand and rubbed the top of his hair: "What's wrong with Yangyang? Don't want to?"

It's not a matter of willingness or not. Well, it's a matter of folding his waist. Mo Zhiyang meditated. Seeing that he smiled more and more gently, he just felt that he couldn't avoid it.

I could only tear off the quilt and sit on his thigh. The outer robe on his body also took off his wittily: "Brother, do you have to move by yourself?"

"Is Yangyang not happy?" Jiang Henian asked with a smile, came over and hugged someone in his arms, rubbed his neck with the tip of his nose, and said in a hoarse voice, "Yangyang, how about touching it?"

Mo Zhiyang blushed, leaned his head on his shoulder, and slowly stretched out his hand under him. After holding it, the corners of his eyes turned red and he moved up and down: "Brother~"

"Yangyang, hurry up." Jiang Henian coaxed him and pressed people to death, making him feel his desire: "Hrry up~Yangyang."

The palms of his hand were wet and soaked in liquid. Mo Zhiyang leaned his head on his shoulder and whispered, "Brother, your hands are sore."

"Would you like to eat it somewhere?" Jiang Henian said, his hand slowly sliding down from the back, opening his trousers and leaning in, implying a clear meaning.

Mo Zhiyang doesn't like this posture the most. After all, you have to move by yourself. You are a person who likes to gain without effort. If you like to move, why don't you attack?

Seeing that he was not happy, Jiang Henian coaxed, "Yangyang, I was just under the bed. Hearing the voice of that man, the man seemed to be a little different from you. I'm not very happy."

All right, all right, I see.

It was just full of expansion. Now it's no problem to go straight down. I kneel up and sit down slowly. When I leaned against the entrance, I swallowed my mouth and went to see him.

With encouragement in his eyes, Mo Zhiyang gritted his teeth and sat down slowly. When he waited to the end, the two breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

"Yangyang, move." Jiang Henian held his waist and urged him, "This can't go up to it, but it's not satisfying."

"I don't want it." Mo Zhiyang also had a temper and leaned on his shoulder. He didn't want to move again when he died. He clamped it tightly, and there was a big meaning of moving himself.

Uncoaxed and unhappy, Jiang Henian had to lift his buttocks slightly and put it down fiercely: "Yangyang, you are such a bad boy. I know I love you and always act coquettish like this."

"Uh-huh~" It's cool. You don't need to move by yourself. Mo Zhiyang leaned over and whispered in his ear, "If my senior brother doesn't love me, Yangyang won't like me. I support it."

This sentence of like is like a firework. It exploded in Jiang Henian's mind and pressed it down fiercely: "Yangyang, do you like mine, don't you?"