4.2

Seeing this, Jiang Hexin was satisfied and spoiled his forehead: "Brothers will protect you. Don't believe those in the martial arts alliance. They may give you a knife backhand."

It's those people who erase Jiang's good thoughts of justice in the heart of Jiang Henian again and again, and the people of the world have failed me. Why can't I fail the people of the world?

"Well." Mo Zhiyang responded softly, and that group of people were not enough to play by themselves.

"Let's go, my senior will take you to eat delicious food. I came two days earlier. I touched all the delicious food in Cangzhou for you. Lotus crisp, spicy fried beef and spicy liver tip are the best." Jiang Henian took his hand and the two of them interlocked their fingers.

The five people were worried in Zhuangzi until evening. Mo Zhiyang was full and returned to Zhuangzi at the beginning of the month.

Stand at the door and rub your face hard.

"You are so thick-skinned that you can't change anything after rubbing." System mockery.

"FISS!" After regaining his simple face, Mo Zhiyang pushed the door in angrily.

When these people saw the alliance leader coming back, they all stood up from their chairs with joy. Sha Xuan greeted him, took his hand, and checked left and right: "My God, the alliance leader, you are finally back."

"Well, he's so fast that I can't catch up." Mo Zhiyang said, lowering his head a little aggrieved, as if he was admitting his mistake.

Everyone here treats him as the youngest pain. How can he be blamed? As long as he can live safely. Ji Lie's head touched the eight-character beard: "It's okay. The alliance leader saw the cunning of the demon religion for the first time. We will take more precautions in the future."

Yu Jing, the head of the Shushan School, smells sensitively. When he got close, he smelled chestnuts, roast chicken and peppers, huh?

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and apologized vaguely: "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I think the alliance leader is tired. Hurry up and wash up and have a rest. It's okay. You're here, and the Demon Bishop dares not be too presumptuous." Qingyang comforted his beard, but his words were actually loving.

No wonder this martial arts alliance leader is a martial arts wizard, although he has just grown up, no matter how invincible the martial arts alliance is, he has been raised in the deep mountains and has never seen the world. It is very simple, which makes people happy, and has the intention of teaching well.

"Oh." Mo Zhiyang nodded, but saw the expression of Master Ji Lie confused. Thinking of eating grilled fish before, he probably smelled like it. Don't be found by him.

After the response, quickly walk around the lobby and go to the inner room.

As a result, on the porch of the bamboo courtyard, she came to a woman, graceful and smelting. Even a faint candlelight could illuminate her hibiscus face, which was difficult to find.

Mo Zhiyang was surprised. Isn't this the eldest disciple of Jialuo Palace Ruxin, who sent it to his door? Then I'm welcome.

So he pretended not to know anything and walked up head-on.

Ru Xinlina saluted: "I've met the alliance leader."

"Well." Mo Zhiyang nodded to see what she wanted to do, so he pretended to leave. As a result, he stepped away and was stopped, so he looked at her with wide eyes open.

"Is the alliance leader in good health when chasing the devil?" If you ask with concern, your voice is also particularly gentle, just like a bosom friend, concerned about your body, and it is not annoying.