4.18

After asking these questions, the head of Qingyang thought about how they got along with each other, so he asked more, "Leather of the alliance, what do you have to do with this senior?"

"Brother has been good to me since I was a child. What's wrong?" He was testing, but Mo Zhiyang only pretended to be ignorant and didn't seem to understand what he meant.

Looking at the appearance of the alliance leader, the leader of Qingyang didn't seem to feel that there was any problem between the two, so he asked again, "Your senior brother, have you been like this since you were a child?"

"Yes, my senior has been excellent to me since I was a child." Mo Zhiyang replied, saw that his face was very ugly, and tentatively smelled, "Master Qingyang, did my brother do something wrong? He has always been like this. Don't worry about it.

The child may not know what illusions his senior brother still has. Yes, the alliance leader has only lived with his senior brother and his master since he was a child, and has never been in contact with the outside world.

Naturally, his senior brother is what he says.

"It's not like this. It's just the alliance leader. You have to be careful of your senior." After talking, the head of Qingyang felt bad, and he should not get involved in their private affairs.

The dog man behaved so obviously that even the head of Qingyang could see it.

Mo Zhiyang pretended to be unknown and muttered with the cup in his hand, "What's wrong with my senior brother? He has taken good care of me since he was a child, and he is also the best for me after Master's death.

At this time, there was a knock on the door outside the house, which was really Jiang Henian: "Qingyang, head of the door, is my junior?"

"Yes here, brother!" Mo Zhiyang immediately stood up, scattered the cup in his hand, turned around and went to open the door, but his hand was held by the head of Qingyang.

He looked at him doubtfully and said, "What's the matter, head of Qingyang?"

"It's okay." Qingyang, the head of Qingyang, let go of his hand and felt that he should not mind his own business.

Mo Zhiyang went to pull the door open with joy. Sure enough, Jiang Henian in white stood outside: "Brother, have you finished talking to the head of Yu Jing?"

"Well." Jiang Henian rubbed the top of his hair, and his eyes were spoiled, and his heart was obvious.

But Mo Zhiyang didn't seem to find out and enjoyed the skin kiss he gave him very familiarly: "What did you say? Can you tell me and Qingyang?"

Jiang Henian just looked at the head of Qingyang in the room with a smile, and then shook his head: "The head of Qingyang also knows. If Yangyang wants to know, go and ask him."

Seeing that he was smooring, Mo Zhiyang let go of his hand and hummed, "If you don't say it, don't say it."

Unexpectedly, Jiang He took his brother's hand in front of others and coaxed softly, "It's just something insignificant. If you want to know, it doesn't matter to say it to you word by word, but I'm afraid you're boring and unhappy."

This gentle and spoiled attitude and tone are completely uncontained by outsiders. It's not like being an overdoing your brother or your wife.

The nonsense you said is not as fragrant as steamed bread.

Mo Zhiyang nodded in agreement: "Forget it, brother, you are quite accomplished with medicine. If you accompany us to Qiushui Farewell Hospital, what may you find?"