5.28

As a result, he was blocked from the door when he arrived, and couldn't get in. The housekeeper ignored himself at all.

Mo Zhiyang wanted to turn over in a daze, but his stomach was too big and inconvenient. He sighed and kicked the person up suddenly. "Get up."

After being kicked, Bo Siyu didn't dare to lose his temper at all and quickly got up, "What's wrong? Is it uncomfortable? Is there a cramp?"

"I can't turn over. You help me up." Mo Zhiyang can't even bend down now, which is not as flexible as before.

Bo Siyu got up, sat up with the man, carefully cushioned the pillow behind him, and let him lean against him, "Is there still three months left?" With that, he touched his stomach.

"Yes." Mo Zhiyang leaned against the pillow and looked at Bo Siyu. At this time, he looked at his stomach very seriously, with a little love in his eyes.

He is ready to be a qualified father.

Pressing his hand on the stomach on the ground, the child there seemed to have a sense and moved twice. Such a wonderful touch passed from the palm of his hand, and his heart seemed to be filled.

It turns out that as a father, it is such a happy thing.

Mo Zhiyang looked at him and suddenly felt that it was also good. Children are a very cautious thing. When you are not ready, don't give birth, otherwise it will harm others and yourself.

"When the day after tomorrow, the matter is almost done, I can come back to accompany you, and I will accompany you for the next few days." Bo Siyu held Yangyang in his empty hand. He has worked hard these days.

He is not only his lover, but also the marshal of the empire. He has his own responsibility. Mo Zhiyang understood and whispered, "Be careful in everything."

"And!" Bo Siyu suddenly remembered something, and his face became ferocious. "The damn Xiao Yi came to you and just bombarded it out directly. What the hell!"

Speaking of this, Mo Zhiyang couldn't help laughing, "I didn't expect Xiao Yi to be so stupid and say such a thing."

"But it's not right to say stupidity. Stupidity also proves that he has something in his mind. I guess if the zombie knocks on his skull, he will leave disappointed." Mo Zhiyang touched his stomach and felt that he shouldn't go too far. He had to leave some mouths to the belly child.

Hearing this, Bo Siyu couldn't help laughing. Seeing that the time was about the same, he got up to wash, changed his clothes, and sneaked out again.

Sure enough, Xiao Yi, who was squatting, looked straight at him again. Originally, he wanted to catch up and beat the person, but he walked too fast, and the man disappeared when he turned the corner, so he had to give up.

Mo Zhiyang ate breakfast and read on the sofa. Reading more books is conducive to fetal education.

When the housekeeper said, Bai Rong came over, it was a little strange. What did he do? But no one was kicked out, so he asked the housekeeper to call him in.

He would see him, and Bai Rong didn't expect that Xiao Yi had been coming before, but he was blocked from the door and carefully walked in with his stomach protection.

Seeing the man nestled on the sofa, I couldn't help but envy him. It seemed that the departure of the marshal had no impact on him.

"Auntie." Bai Rong walked over and shouted very smoothly, and he didn't dare to sit down casually.

In his mind, he still pointed a gun at himself, and he was a little terrified.

Why doesn't he be a demon today? He not only calls his aunt obediently, but also looks obedient. Is it possible to have some calculations?