4.7

Mo Zhiyang jumped into the river and dived downstream for most of the hour. When he floated again, his surrounding environment had changed and he swam to the shore and climbed up.

"What are you going to do?" The system is a little strange.

Climbing ashore, shaking the water on your body, smoothing out the water on your face, and looking around: "For love and peace, I'm going to help my man clear some obstacles."

With that, he didn't dare to stop and walked deep into the dense forest.

Jiejiao also made detailed works in the martial arts alliance. After that ambush, the alliance owner fell into the water and disappeared. The people of the martial arts alliance searched downstream for a day without finding anyone.

Jiang Henian knew about this and he was crazy. Originally, he also planned to withdraw Lianjishan from Cangzhou. After knowing it, he rushed back non-stop.

Until the missing river, the water was so rapid that it plunged into the water without saying a word.

The leader of the martial arts alliance disappeared, and there was an extra blind man on crutches on the official road.

"What the hell are you looking for? He also dressed up as a fool." The system is disgusted. Could it be that the river has entered his mind.

Now Mo Zhiyang, wearing a light gray Confucian shirt and a light gray power on his head, covered his appearance and held a bamboo stick of more than one meter. He was dressed as a blind man.

"Blind people can relax their vigilance." After Mo Zhiyang replied, he slowly explored the way with a bamboo stick and went straight to Changping County.

When you enter the city, you will hear a lot of noise. After entering the city gate, there is the East City. There are many buyers and sellers here, and there are small vendors everywhere, hawking all kinds of things.

Because of this dress, the simple people are more sympathetic. They avoid walking and don't touch them next to each other.

Go to an ordinary homestay and get to the room, Mo Zhiyang took off the power, took a deep breath, and put his hat on the Eight Immortals Table casually: "It's finally here."

"What the hell are you going to do?" The system thinks that he has been stupid these two days.

Mo Zhiyang went to the bedside and sat down. He took a break by the way: "That night, I watched the plot several times because I couldn't sleep because I didn't eat sweet soup. In the later stage, every time there was an accident on Jiang's New Year, there must be a man named Dong Cang, and they all met him on the road abruptly. "

"So what?" The system doesn't understand.

Why is the system still so stupid after following itself for so long? Mo Zhiyang fell into bed: "Anyway, I don't believe coincidences. Dong Cang's family is in the Qiushui farewell courtyard in Changping. Jianghu is not very powerful and good at business. What do you think he will do to get involved in these things?"

The system is blocked, so there is no answer.

Mo Zhiyang sighed and covered his eyes with the back of his hand: "He is not a Jianghu person. Why did he get involved in Jianghu affairs? A businessman knows how to seek advantages and avoid harm best. How can he make do with the bad?

"So?"

I have to go to Qiushui Farewell Courtyard at night to see what the secrets are in it.

Indeed, Dong Cang's appearance was so coincidental that Mo Zhiyang had to doubt it.