5.10

Look, green tea disease is committed again.

But green tea is naturally treated by white lotus.

Bo Siyu turned around and pretended to be desolate. In fact, he was waiting for Yangyang to coax himself: Coax me quickly!

As a result, I didn't wait for him to comfort me for a long time, but heard a low sob.

As soon as I turned my head, I saw Yangyang squatting in the corner and crying. After forgetting all the green tea, I quickly went to coax people. Where else did I have to coax people: "What's wrong with Yangyang? Why are you crying?"

Open your hand and hold the huddled into your arms.

Mo Zhiyang huddled into his arms and sobbed pitifully, "Woo-woo, you're angry. I don't know how to coax you. Can you coax yourself?"

Coax yourself?

Now you coax yourself, and then do you masturbate yourself?

I can't open this head, but he cried again, which made me sad. Finally, I couldn't sigh: "I coax myself. I'm fine. Yangyang, don't cry."

Green tea has learned new skills and coaxed itself.

Xiao demo, fight with me?!

Hearing what he said, Mo Zhiyang raised his head from his chest and stared at him with wet eyes. Seeing that he was also a little wronged, he felt that he should give some sweetness.

So he opened his mouth and bit his chin and grinded: "I don't like that man. I like you."

Mo Zhiyang is best at this. He pretends to be a pitiful stick and gives you a sweet date. Everyone eats this set, especially Bo Siyu.

With this sentence, what anger and boredom were swept away. Bo Siyu echoed: "I also like Yangyang most. I can't wait to take my heart out to you."

Originally, it was a warm and honeyful plot, Mo Zhiyang frowned: Where did this guy touch?

Realizing that something was wrong, he put his hand on his chest and was about to push people away, so he was restrained. No matter what, he just begged for mercy first: "No, I did too much last night."

"Okay, okay, Yangyang is the best." Bo Siyu only coaxed him as a child, and did not care how much he begged for mercy. He grabbed people's lips and began to grind together.

The relationship between them is really one thing at a time.

"Be gentle, I can't stand it anymore." Although it was differentiated into Omega, he was so big that it still hurt a little when he ate it suddenly.

Mo Zhiyang looked up his head, exposed the young man's green throat knot, and leaned back against the white wall of the dormitory: "Slow down."

Fortunately, he didn't ask or say it. It was such a cat-like gasp with a strong lust. That's how Bo Siyu couldn't help it.

"It's Yangyang too tight. I really want to stay in it. It's so cool." Bo Siyu was afraid that his back would hurt. He supported the wall with his left hand and asked him to circle his right leg around his waist with his right hand, so he opened and closed the top.

"You should show Galileo that loser. You are mine."

"GALILEO?!"

The moment he heard the name, Mo Zhiyang's face flashed in his mind, as well as those messy formulas, suddenly withered.

Perceived that he was not sexually generable, Bo Siyu was not asked, and bent down and kissed him again. From neck to chest, more strawberries were added to strawberry cream candy.