The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (16+17) part 2

Wait, swallow more or less a little, get out of control, immediately spit out all the saliva in your mouth, and vomit out a little bit that I accidentally drank it.

"What are you doing here!" Although the seventh princess was panicked, she covered the person lying on the ground with her figure. She raised her chin and questioned, thinking that taking preemption could cover up the crime.

The third prince was depressed on his chest. Without answering, he went straight to push her away and half knelt down to check the people on the ground: "How are you okay?"

"I!" Mo Zhiyang noticed something was wrong and resisted, but he still drank a little bit. Fortunately, he didn't take much: "Block my throat for me and spit it out!"

Knowing that the medicine bottle might not be a good thing, the third prince quickly stretched out his index finger whiter than the porcelain bottle and put up with the strangeness in his heart and put it into his mouth: "Okay!"

After being buttoned, Mo Zhiyang vomited twice and desperately spit out everything in his stomach. For a moment, he couldn't control it and spat on the third prince.

The seventh princess looked at something wrong. At this point, she had no room at all. Suddenly, she picked up the drum stool beside her and smashed it fiercely at the back of the third prince.

The third prince fell to the ground with a fierce back.

In this situation, the seventh princess has no way out. Her eyes are red, and there is no more coquettishness before. She has been blindfolded by desire and pulled out a jade hairpin on her head: "I want to be a favorite concubine, I want to be a favorite concubine."

Apricot eyes were red. Her hands tightly clenched the head of the jade hairpin and walked towards Mo Zhiyang. The queen said, as long as she could kill him, she could help herself become a favorite concubine. Yes, she must!

This woman is red-eyed, isn't she?

After Mo Zhiyang spat out sour water, he saw the third prince who had been unconscious. Then he looked at her coming towards him and desperately trying to break free from the rope, but the rope struggled harder and tighter, strangled his wrists.

"Kill you, and I can be a favorite concubine!" At this time, the seventh princess was already blinded by lard, raised the jade hairpin high, and stabbed the man's heart fiercely.

"Uh-huh~" Mo Zhiyang just dodged desperately after a humming. Although he diddge the deadly place, his shoulders were firmly touched.

Thanks to the change of defense before, the palace is very large, and I'm afraid that Xiaoxiao will infiltrate, so there are also people patrolling in the corner. Hearing the movement here, they all rushed over.

The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (Seventeen)

But by the time, the jade hairpin had been inserted into the flesh and blood. The seventh princess saw blood oozing out of the wound and collapsed on the ground: "I killed you and could become a favorite concubine."

Several bodyguards came in and saw the scene hurriedly suppressing the perpetrator, and the other two went to check the injured, which was noisy.

One of them once saw Mo Zhiyang talk to Commander He, and suddenly said, "Isn't this a dark guard beside your majesty?"

The effect of poison makes Mo Zhiyang close his eyes faintly.

Because it was the dark guard beside your majesty, the bodyguard did not dare to suppress it, so he quickly asked someone to report to Commander He and ask what to do.