Best Actor's double lover (45)

When the son called himself father again, Shen's father's eyes flashed. Hearing it again for so many years, he was naturally comfortable and gratified.

"Thank you, uncle." Mo Zhiyang's left-handed bank card and right-handed villa keys, in just an hour, suddenly joined the ranks of multimillionaires. This is so easy to make money. What dignity is villa fragrance? No!

At this time, the waiter came to serve the dishes, but stopped mentioning that. He ate happily.

Shen Chang left Yangyang to peel shrimp and pick vegetables.

Mo Zhiyang felt that it was time to have a good impression in front of the two old people. The villa could not be in vain, so he poked Shen Changliu with his elbow and whispered, "Pel some for your aunts and aunts too."

Sure enough, Shen Changliu was very obedient. He also peeled it off for his parents and put it in a bowl: "Father and mother eat shrimp."

The two old people looked at the shrimps in the bowl and even shaved off the shrimp thread, especially Father Shen. He was very gratified that Mo Zhiyang had no background and family background, and the Shen family did not lack that little thing, mainly because he had a good personality and good intention and filial piety.

Shen's mother also felt that this child was really painful.

"My parents are very satisfied with you." On the way back, Shen Changliu was also very happy. Looking at his parents' attitude, it was worth his deliberateness to pave the way for Yangyang.

Mo Zhiyang looked at the bank card and key in his hand and suddenly turned to look at Shen Changliu, who was driving: "Your parents don't seem to ask me any questions. Is it really good?"

Seeing that he was still worried, Shen Changliu smiled and said, "Actually, when I told them about you, I also explained your family affairs clearly. I'm afraid that I'll ask you face to face when the time. I'm sorry."

"What about your house?" Speaking of which, Mo Zhiyang only knows that his family is very rich, but he doesn't know what's going on.

Shen Changliu didn't hide it. He originally told him about the family. After that, the car arrived at the garage and only looked at his dull expression: "What's wrong?"

"Shen's Group?!" What a great character did? Mo Zhiyang blinked and looked at the key in his hand. No wonder.

There was a sudden silence in the car. Shen Changliu didn't quite understand what he meant: "Do you mind?"

"No, I'm a little tired." Mo Zhiyang untied his seat belt and opened the door down, but did not look at Shen Changliu again.

Shen Changliu found something was wrong with him, but he didn't know why. He hurriedly parked the car and chased it.

"What do you mind?" The system is a little strange. The host's reaction is not right.

"No." After Mo Zhiyang replied, he did not respond to this matter. He casually threw the key and room card on the coffee table and went to the bathroom on the second floor.

When she came out of the bathroom, Shen Changliu was at the door: "What's wrong?"

"Yangyang, did I do something wrong?" Shen Changliu stretched out his hand to hold his hand.

Mo Zhiyang dodged his stretching action and shook his head: "Nothing." With that, he walked over to the bedside and sat down: "Maybe a little tired. I want to rest."

This attitude was very wrong. Shen Changliu followed him, stood in front of him, and half knelt down: "Tell me what's going on."

"The flowers outside are so beautiful." Mo Zhiyang looked outside through the glass of the balcony, but the outside was bare. The style of early winter was bleak outside, and he added, "You will encounter more and better-looking flowers."

Shen Changliu looked back and saw that there were no flowers outside, but Yangyang's attitude was scary: "Did I do something wrong? Is it my fault that I'm hiding it from you?"