Best Actor's double lover (32)

After several days, Su Bai didn't make any action. Take this opportunity to buy some vegetables.

"I have to buy some fruit back." Mo Zhiyang was swaying around the fresh fruit area of the supermarket, but he didn't know what to buy. When he saw the oranges on it, he smiled badly: buy some oranges for Shen Chang to stay.

"You are Mo Zhiyang, junior!"

Just as he was picking it, a familiar voice suddenly came from beside him. Mo Zhiyang turned his head and saw an acquaintance, who was the senior of the original owner: Lu Lianglin!

Lu Lianglin pushed the empty shopping cart over and looked surprised: "What a coincidence, why are you here too?"

What a coincidence?

Lu Lianglin went abroad to study music after graduating from college, and his home was not in this city. This is a supermarket in a high-end villa area, and his family's economic strength can't get in at all.

Now I actually push an empty shopping cart to tell myself?

Almost for a moment, Mo Zhiyang knew the intention of the man in front of him, from surprise to surprise: "Se-Se. Lu, why are you here?"

If you can say it's a coincidence after a long plan, that's also true.

Lu Lianglin deliberately avoided his question and said, "We are so predestined! No, I have to invite you to dinner. You are the first alumnus I met since I returned to China.

In a second, all possibilities had been arranged in Mo Zhiyang's heart, so he nodded frankly: "Okay."

Mo Zhiyang was very happy when the two of them went to eat hot pot. He was purely because today's hairy belly was very fresh and crisp, not because Lu Lianglin's endless memories of the past.

After Shen Changliu went home, there were no familiar people to greet him. The dark living room lost a warm and happy atmosphere: "Isn't he having no class this afternoon? Call and ask."

The red oil pan is ploping and lively, but Lu Liang's mouth is Balabala, which is very bad.

Suddenly, the phone rang. Mo Zhiyang picked up his mobile phone. The caller ID was Shen Changliu. He picked it up and said, "Hey..."

"Where are you? Do you want me to pick you up?" When Shen Changliu heard the noise over there, he knew that he must be outside.

"No, no." Mo Zhiyang said, deliberately loosening the chopsticks, and the fat cow fell to the bottom of the pot like this. He suddenly became anxious: "It fell off!"

Lu Lianglin quickly helped and clipped it with chopsticks: "Here it is here. Here you are!"

After confirming that Shen Changliu heard what he was talking, he hung up the phone without authorization. The sesame oil original soup plate smelled so good.

After eating and drinking enough, he looked at Lu Lianglin with bent eyebrows: Since you are going to jump into this red oil pan alone, don't blame me for swallowing you with a dip of oil saucer!

Hanging up the phone is not the point. The point is that Shen Changliu heard a male voice, and his face was covered with frost on a dark night.

"I didn't expect to see you here. It's really fate!" Lu Lianglin walked out of the hot pot restaurant with him and was relieved to see that he laughed harmlessly.

Mo Zhiyang's eyebrows were bent and he looked very happy: "Really?"

I don't believe the so-called coincidence.

Going back with the smell of hot pot, Mo Zhiyang went home and saw Shen Changliu sitting on the sofa with his legs folded: "Have you eaten yet?"

"Yes!" Seeing him, Shen Chang left his body and asked with a smile, "Did you eat hot pot?"

His smile was very unusual. Mo Zhiyang pretended not to notice and nodded: "Yes, hot pot for dinner."