4.17

Hearing this, the head of Qingyang frowned: "If it's really the bishop of Jie, I'm afraid that the mo alliance master will also be cheated. You have to tell him."

At this time, Qin Hong suddenly choked a mouthful of blood in his throat.

Where can this be? Is he just cheated? That's not right.

But the head of Qingyang was too lazy to talk nonsense to him. After comforting him to rest, he turned around and went out to arrange.

The two of them were tired of the room. Mo Zhiyang combed Jiang's hair for the New Year: "Brother, I don't think Qingyang will trust you so easily."

"Nature." Jiang Henian knows him very well. As soon as he goes out, there must be tentation, but he has all-round measures, otherwise he would not have acted in this play.

In the first two lives, I practiced Yangyang's skills. As long as I do a little tamper with it, the atmosphere of the two is the same, and it's very simple to hide it from the head of Qingyang.

As long as the sun is happy.

He happily tied his hair, fixed it with a silver hairpin, and praised, "It's really beautiful."

"Yangyang is the best-looking." Jiang Henian saw the teenager combing his hair from the bronze mirror. The bronze mirror blurred and could not show the whole picture of him, but in his heart, he sank for him thousands of times a day.

Er?

He said so. Mo Zhiyang was really embarrassed to say that he praised him for his beautiful combed hair and had nothing to do with you, but you praised me, so I reluctantly took it.

Looking at the person in the bronze mirror, the tear mole at the corners of his eyes was still lit by himself. After having the tear mole, he looked more and more handsome and seductive.

After combing his hair, Jiang Henian stood up, pressed Mo Zhiyang on the chair instead, untied his slightly messy bun: "Yangyang, I'll comb your hair too."

"I combed my hair." Mo Zhiyang refused a little. God knew if he would make himself a chicken coop head, and he had to comb it again then.

Jiang Henian held him down and said, "I'll come."

In order to comb my hair this time, I really practiced and combed several subordinates' hair several times, emmm, but it's okay. I combed it well now.

Originally, I was a little nervous and afraid that I would become a bald teenager, but looking at his skillful hands and feet, it was very strange: "Brother, I combed my head for you in the past. Can you comb it yourself now?"

"Well." Jiang He was young and cautious under the comb: "Because my senior wants to comb Yangyang's head for a lifetime, he naturally has to practice well."

Mo Zhiyang deliberately pretended to be tasty and asked sourly, "Who should I practice with?"

Sometimes it's better to show jealousy properly, but it will make him feel that you care about him.

"Only you can ask me to comb your hair at the bottom of this day." Jiang Henian strangled a lot of subordinates' hair for combing his hair, and then placed it on a wooden stake to practice over and over again.

I'm your own father stone hammer. Mo Zhiyang nodded in agreement: "After all, I only comb my hair for my senior brother, and naturally my brother can only comb my hair."

After combing, Jiang Henian took out a long-prepared jade hairpin from his sleeves, which was exactly the same as the style on his head, but slightly shorter.