3.2

Come on, I'm almost touched!

Tan Zong tried his best to restrain his excitement. His index finger was almost touched, and he could almost feel the temperature of the rabbit's ears.

Xiaoran saw a hand and shouted happily, "Uncle!"

In an instant, Tan Zong withdrew his hand, regained his mature and steady appearance, and squeezed the corners of his mouth slightly: "Well, is Xiaoran painting?"

Mo Zhiyang was woken up and rubbed his eyes to sit up: "Sorry, I just fell asleep."

"Although this is at home, we still can't relax our vigilance." Mr. Tan preached with a straight face and looked so unhuman.

Mo Zhiyang also felt that this could not be done. The task could not be relaxed. He accepted the criticism with an open mind and nodded, "I'm negligence. I won't do it in the future."

But somehow, when Tan Zong suddenly regretted seeing his nodding. Did he say too much?

Ah, I'm not going to criticize you!

But I still can't pull down my face. The original outline is deep and strong, and with this cold expression, it seems to be angry.

"Uncle, Brother Yang is very tired and didn't mean to sleep." Xiaoran felt a little terrible. He got off the chair and took his hand.

Tan Zong rubbed his head: "It's okay." Turn your head again and look at the rabbit-eared teenager and open his mouth: "I..."

After my words, I couldn't open my mouth. The more anxious my expression was, the colder it was. I looked a little angry.

Really? I just slept for a while. Mo Zhiyang bowed: "Sorry, I won't do this in the future. Don't worry."

No, you're not listening to me. I just want to tell you that it's nothing!

Tan Zong, who has been in power for a long time, couldn't say anything about his apology, so he could only shake his head to show that he was fine.

Xiaoran thought his uncle was still angry, but he didn't want Brother Yang to be scolded. Grab his sleeve: "Brother Yang, I'm sleepy~"

"Then I'll take you to take a nap." Mo Zhiyang also sensed Xiaoran's intention and bent down to pick him up: "Mr. Tan, I'll take Xiaoran to rest first."

Tan Zong still looked cold and nodded: "Well."

After waiting for others to go out, Tan Zong was so anxious that he scratched his head: "Obright, I didn't scold him, why is that!"

The next second, I heard the sound of opening the door, instantly returned to normal, and turned to look out of the door: "What else?"

"Xiaoran takes the drawing paper." Looking at Tan Zong, Mo Zhiyang didn't know why he always felt that he looked a little strange now, with a few dull hairs on his head.

Seeing people go out after taking the drawing paper, Tan Zong's cold expression couldn't stand. As soon as he slapped the table: "Just... Why can't I say it!"

"Brother Yang, uncle is just a little bad-tempered, but he is a good person. Don't be angry." Xiaoran nestled in his arms and wanted to adjust the contradictions between the two of them on his own.

But in fact, Mo Zhiyang felt that Tan Zong was right about this matter. Since he took over the task, he could not relax at home and rub his hair: "It's okay. Your uncle is right. I want to protect you well."