3.9

"Who is Mr. Zhuo?" Qiao Yin's expression suddenly was a little serious. He frowned slightly and leaned against the back of the sofa.

When asked about Mo Zhiyang's embarrassed appearance, his eyes flashed: "Well, this is Mr. Tan and Mr. Zhuo's private matter. It's not easy for me to talk nonsense alone. If I'm found to be fired from nonsense, I can't even eat."

Give money, give it quickly!

Sure enough, Qiao Yin was rich. After listening to it, he took off the emerald earrings in his ears and threw them to him: "It's enough for you to eat for several years. Go ahead."

"Oh." Mo Zhiyang caught the earrings, and knew it was a good thing with a heigh in his hand. He held it in his hand: "This Mr. Zhuo was invited by Mr. Tan to protect the young master. The two of them seemed to be closer. Mr. Zhuo is very beautiful."

Mo Zhiyang swore to heaven that this sentence was sincere and Zhuo Shen was in line with his aesthetics.

But when Qiao Yin sounded, it was not like this. Instead, he felt that Zhuo Shen would pose a threat to himself: "How close did Mr. Zhuo and Mr. Tan go?"

"This..." Mo Zhiyang looked embarrassed again. Add more money and add money quickly!

Qiao Yin took off the other earring and threw it to him without saying a word. Anyway, he said a lot: "Speak it."

"I don't know about others. Once when I came to clean in the morning, I saw Mr. Tan coming out of Mr. Zhuo's room, and it was gone." Mo Zhiyang carefully observed her face, and sure enough, it was dark that it could drip water.

The system complained directly: Are you sure you're not talking about yourself?

Qiao Yin was silent. In fact, he didn't like Sun Ran's father at all, so the two families didn't always mention it at the beginning. When he got married, he also sent gifts and blessings.

But I like Tan Zong. From the first sight, I feel that it matches me very well. Sun Yu is gentle and not his favorite style, but Tan Zong is very in line with the inner standard.

Therefore, after the Sun family saw Tan Zong once, they had a good impression on him.

After listening to the rabbit, Qiao Yin knew that he had met his opponent. He took off the ring in his hand and threw him away: "I want you to help me with something."

"Okay!" Mo Zhiyang felt that he was going to eliminate the disaster for others when he received money. After happily sending Qiao Yin away, he looked at the golden things in his hand: "It's so good. It's a master of making money. When Xiaoran wants to marry a wife in the future, I will send it as a bride price."

Just now, the system learned more about the shamelessness of the host: "I think you'd better use it as a dowry."

"Bah." Mo Zhiyang put away the jewelry and remembered the task. He felt that he had slackened these two days: "How much is your heartbeat worth?"

"Oh, my heartbeat is 51." For some reason, when the system mentioned this, it actually sighed.

This speeded a little fast. Halfway through the task at once, this good thing came too suddenly, so Mo Zhiyang suspected that the system was funny: "Why is it 51? Wasn't it only more than ten years ago?"

"Last night, you just... After Tan Zong saw your tail coming out, his heartbeat value rose faster than his blood pressure. I saw that you were happy, so I turned off the prompt tone. He couldn't fuck it while I said the heartbeat value, right?

Although I am a code, I also have dignity!"

This is the first time. Mo Zhiyang thinks that the system is right, but he is still worried: "Never next time, I still have to tell me about the task."