The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (14)

The sound of a feather arrow hitting the target in his ear made Mo Zhiyang come back and was about to say something, but the big golden retriever broke his shoulder and kissed him.

"Uh-huh~"

After being let go for a long time, Mo Zhiyang's vaporous peach blossom eyes stared at him and accused him, "Your Majesty is obviously superb in archery. Why do you still want me to teach him?"

This guy is fooling himself. Just now, he said pitifully that he couldn't, ejaculate accurately, and how he was demoted to the dust. What an idiot.

Then he said that if you hit the bullseye once, kiss it. You don't think too much. You thought he was really like this, so you should do it.

As a result...that's it?

Mo Zhiyang wiped the water stains on his lips and stared at him fiercely, as angry as a kitten.

"No way, no, do you really believe that the emperor can't shoot arrows? No way!" The system is so happy to watch the play. Now I can understand that the host and this NPC are evenly matched. You lie to me once, and I deceive you once.

"Well, I'm not good at this, but I can kiss Yangyang as soon as I hear that I hit the bullseye. Somehow, this hand hits a hundred shots."

Qi Guanyan laughed like an old fox, coaxing the little fox into bailing.

You shouldn't listen to his nonsense! The emperor always needs to learn these skills. He only blames the big golden retriever for acting too much to make himself popular.

Mo Zhiyang ignored him and went straight to the other side of the shooting range and began to vent his anger.

Seeing his childish temperament, Qi Guanyan only felt cute. At this time, Gao Wu rushed in.

"Your Majesty!" When I was in the fifth grade of high school, I leaned over and said something in my ear.

Mo Zhiyang turned his head and saw the scene. He joked to himself: These two guys are quite suitable.

After listening to what Gao Wufen said, Qi Guanyan raised his eyebrows and nodded: "I know, stand down."

"No." Gao Wufen was about to retreat when he heard a crack. The arrow hit the target and suddenly felt that his neck was a little cold. What's going on?

Qi Guanyan should be cold, and Mo Zhiyang regards the target as he vents his anger.

It's time to coax his daughter-in-law after finishing the business. Qi Guanyan walked to him, stood next to the man, and looked at the target shot as a hedgehog: "Yangyang is good at archery!"

Mo Zhiyang stared at him. Before his anger subsided, don't think it's good to praise him.

"Yangyang's archery is really good. Unlike me, I can only win the bullseye by chance." With that, Qi Guanyan sighed seriously.

Lucky to hit every arrow? Here we go again. Why can't you do it? Tea is the first place!

Mo Zhiyang still ignored him, pulled the bow with an arrow, narrowed his peach blossom eyes slightly, stared at the target, and imagined him as a big golden retriever.

Seeing this, Qi Guanyan opened his arms, held his left hand holding the bow in his left hand, and wrapped his right hand holding the bow in his right hand, and wrapped his whole body in his arms: "Are you still angry?"

"No." Mo Zhiyang is at a time.

He said no, but that's not what the pouted mouth meant. Qi Guanyan knew how to coax him: "In a few days, Qiuwei, I'll take you there, ride horses, shoot arrows and hunt, okay okay?"