Arc 1 | Best Actor's double lover (1)

"You're just Su Bai's double, do you understand?"

"You'd better recognize your identity. You are not qualified to ask me for these."

Mo Zhiyang just gained control of the original owner's body. These are these two sentences. He entered the play in a second, raised his head, and looked at him with peach blossom eyes with spring water.

Then he nodded stubbornly: "I see."

Just a tear fell from his eyes, and Mo Zhiyang wiped away his tears randomly: "Then I'll cook first."

On the contrary, it's a little strange for Shen Changliu. Every time he talked about this in the past, he always quarreled with himself and couldn't wait to break the things all over the house. Why are he so obedient this time?

This is a detached villa, which is not big but exquisite, with simple European decoration.

Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and turned to the kitchen. He lifted his sleeves and began to get busy, while receiving the memory and tasks transmitted by the system.

The original owner is Shen Changliu's brain-damaged fan. Inadvertently, at a meeting, the best actor Shen Changliu found that the original owner looked very similar to his white moonlight.

Then... A series of doubles happened.

The original owner was given as a white moonlight, holding hands with Shen Changliu refused. He was surprised and began to look for the reason.

Two days ago, the original owner found Su Bai's photo on his mobile phone and knew that he had been used as a double, so he made a scene. These two days, it's been very fierce.

Shen Changliu just happened because his face was coaxed at first, but later he directly identified it.

According to the original storyline, Su Bai will be stimulated by Shen Changliu's lace news, and then get together with him.

The original owner died of depression in the hospital bed because of abandonment, coupled with Su Bai's disgust and slander.

The original owner is the stepping stone of their feelings, and they are kicked into the sea by Su Bai without need.

His task is to snatch Shen Changliu from Su Bai, commonly known as the substitute position. This is nothing, but Mo Zhiyang is a little disgusted.

They were abandoned and still thought about this man. I'm afraid he's not sick. It's also strange that Shen Changliu is the person. Whom with is with, he loves him wholeheartedly, which makes the original owner deeply involved in it.

But he just completes the task, and other things are none of his business.

Systematic evaluation of Mo Zhiyang: very purposeful, extremely high emotional intelligence, especially the control of people's hearts, and especially insist that you set it up for him alone and can act for a lifetime.

That's why they can become bosses.

Mo Zhiyang made three dishes and one soup. After even putting up all the bowls and chopsticks, he walked to the living room: "It's time to eat." After saying that, turn around and then go into the kitchen.

I don't know why he didn't make such a clever scene, but made Shen Changliu feel more uncomfortable and didn't know how to coax him.

Sweet and sour spareribs, cold cucumbers, steamed fish and winter melon soup are all color, aroma and taste.

But Shen Changliu was tasteless. He didn't know how to explain what he had just said. He tempted: "Just now, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Mo Zhiyang smiled, but the sadness in Peach Blossom's eyes couldn't cover it: "You're right. Eat quickly. Don't get cold."

After finishing dinner and packing up everything, Mo Zhiyang picked up his backpack and planned to leave. As soon as he arrived at the entrance, he was stopped: "How are you?"