Best Actor's double lover (38)

Knowing whether Yangyang eats soft or not, Shen Changliu rubbed his shoulder socket with his face and said aggrievedly, "Don't go out with Lu Lianglin!"

"I have nothing to do with my senior. What do you eat indiscriminately?" Mo Zhiyang still ignored him, which seemed to be really angry.

Shen Changliu grabbed his chin with his empty hand, broke his face, and his eyes were intertwined: "I know, I believe in you, but my heart is just afraid that you will leave me. My heart is as painful. I can't wait to die like this."

With that, Shen Changliu grabbed his hand seriously and pressed it on his heart: "Yangyang, my heart hurts and my stomach hurts, and then it will hurt to death. Do you have the heart?"

You should know that it's enough to do things. Looking at it, Mo Zhiyang moved and gently hammered his heart twice with his fist: "I knew to lie to me!"

He was so angry that Shen Chang was not relieved, so he slowly straightened up. Because the height in the car was not enough, he could only bow down, but this did not prevent him from moving.

Holding Yangyang's thighs with both hands, bent knees and feet were all received in the car smoothly. He turned around and pulled the door and banged.

Mo Zhiyang felt something was wrong and frowned: "Huh? Aren't you going back?"

"Let's be on the hot search tomorrow." Shen Changliu pulled loosen his bow tie in front of him and smiled gently.

"Hot search?" What does it mean that Mo Zhiyang didn't react?

Shen Changliu nodded, smiling in his eyes, the red bow tie was violently torn off, and even the buttons of the shirt inside were torn: "tag is: Shen Changliu * Mo Zhiyang *che Zhen."

As soon as he wanted to talk, his lips were blocked. Mo Zhiyang said several shits in his heart: Oh, my God, is it so exciting?

This is the back door of the school, and the location is also relatively remote. The parking position is between the two alleys, and few people pass by.

Fei Mi's voice was sealed in the car. For the first time, Mo Zhiyang felt that he was a weak chicken and a rookie. The man was as fierce as a tiger. It was too difficult!

"Yangyang, how about moving?"

"No strength, no movement... Move you."

"Then I moved!"

The pleasure became more and more obvious. Mo Zhiyang suddenly woke up: What nonsense am I talking about?

The shaking of the car became more and more obvious. At this moment, Mo Zhiyang couldn't wait to slap himself in the ear. Gan, he made a mistake and became a regret for the ages.

He carried the person to bed. It was already dawn. Shen Changliu looked at the time. It was already five o'clock in the morning. The people in the bed fell asleep, and their delicate and white faces were very adorable.

There must be something wrong with Lu Lianglin's appearance for no reason. Yangyang is simple-minded. I'm afraid he won't think so much. He has to be investigated. If he really has a bad intention.

Then don't blame yourself. Throw him into the sea like Xiao Xian to feed the fish.

This sleep went straight to after three o'clock in the afternoon. Mo Zhiyang opened his eyes and looked at the sunshine leaking in from the curtain in a daze: "Where's Shen Changliu?"

"I'm out." Systematic answer.

Mo Zhiyang got up from bed, rubbed his waist to wash, then came back to lie on the bed again, took out cigarettes and lighters from the drawer of the bedside table.

"Smoking on an empty stomach is boundless mana?" The system feels more and more like a mother, but in fact, as a boss like a host, the system does not have much sense of existence, and it is useless except caring about his body.

"It's easy to put your previous p on the Internet. Delete the intimate photos of Lu Lianglin and me." Mo Zhiyang dusted the cigarette butt and let the ash fly to the floor.