5.20

Forget it, he can't do anything with an NPC, but he is happy.

"Nothing, but I suddenly feel good." Mo Zhiyang was held by him, and the tip of his nose was full of green tea fragrance. In fact, these planes were fake, but it didn't matter. He was still very happy.

This sentence made Bo Siyu confused and coaxed him gently, "Are you tired? I'll take you back to rest."

"Okay." Mo Zhiyang was held up to the second floor by him.

Bai Rong looked at the backs of the two people below. So is Marshal such a gentle person? It feels like he is very different from giving himself.

Do you really need to beat him irritable to restrain him?

Turning his head and looking at his cheap fiance, he was still kneeling in front of the sofa. After thinking about it, he still decided to walk over and kneel down with him. "Brother Xiao, are you all right?"

"Sorry, I'm implicated you." Xiao Yi loved him so much that Rong could only kneel with him.

"It doesn't matter." Bai Rong stretched out his hand and held his hand. The two of them interlocked their fingers and comforted them, "We have been engaged. These things should share weal and wives."

This sentence, when it comes to Xiao Yi's heart, holds his hand tightly, "Don't worry, I'll protect you."

"Why does it suddenly seem unhappy?" Bo Siyu carefully put the person on the bed, covered the quilt, and sat by the bed and stared at him.

Mo Zhiyang covered his head with a quilt and avoided his sight. I don't know why the old man and wife suddenly felt a little ashamed at this time, "It's nothing."

"Puff." Bo Siyu really hasn't seen Yangyang shy.

Hearing his smile, all Mo Zhiyang's shame disappeared for a moment, lifted the quilt covering his head, and stared at him fiercely, "You laugh and laugh!"

"No." Bo Siyu stopped laughing and rubbed his hair. "If Bai Rong makes you unhappy, tell me that you are their aunt and don't have to worry so much."

Hearing this, Mo Zhiyang couldn't help laughing, "I think you'd better worry about yourself."

After all, looking at Bai Rong's eyes, I may really want to...

I don't know that Bo Siyu, who was cheated, as long as he smiles, calms down. After all, it's definitely not unpleasant to laugh like this. "It's good to laugh."

I'm always afraid that he will be unhappy and depressed because of pregnancy.

The two people downstairs knelt for an hour before Bo Siyu remembered and asked the housekeeper to drive them back and rest with Yangyang.

"What's your name for this child?" Bo Siyu hugged him, pressed his hand all the time on his abdomen, and smiled at the corners of his mouth.

At the thought of having children with Yangyang, I couldn't help but be happy, but if there are children, people are their own, and the milk is also their own. There is no reason why children rob me.

"Wall Dog Leftovers? Thin iron column? Otherwise, it's called river snail rice noodles. It's delicious." Mo Zhiyang thought at will, and didn't notice the darker and darker face of green tea at all.

The voice hugged the man in his arms and said in a hoarse voice, "Forget it. I'll pick it up." If Yangyang is allowed to take it, any sour and spicy noodles, pickled cabbage fish, and fat sausage chicken will come out.

Anyway, I didn't bother to think about this kind of thing. Mo Zhiyang leaned over to make himself more comfortable in his arms, and as a result, he poked his thigh with a stick.