4.26

"This?"

More than a dozen of you looked at each other in consternation, and then began to whisper. During a few breaths, everyone reached a unified item, and finally focused on the two people above.

After taking over the seal, Qingyang naturally can't let his descendants go to life and death, straighten up and push Mo Zhiyang away: "I'll solve it."

Solve a fart. You can solve it. Are you a wife for him?

Mo Zhiyang wanted to reach out his hand to grab the sleeves of the leader and explain to him. As a result, he was full of responsibility: "Don't worry, let's go out to fight against this guy together."

Seeing these leaders, he went out one by one with greatness, as if he were going to fight the next second. Mo Zhiyang sighed, "This happy day."

With that, he also went out.

Jiang Henian's martial arts skills are extremely high, and he is very familiar with the layout of Wulinzhuang. In this way, he brazenly bypasses the guards outside and arrives at the inner courtyard.

Seeing so many people outside the lobby, guessing that this is probably here, I brazenly fell down in red.

There must be about fifty disciples of the guard outside, and some of them have seen Jiang Henian. At the moment of seeing others, they were stunned and pointed to him: "Yes, it's the master of the demon religion!"

For a moment, everyone began to make noise like frightened fish, and the last one got together to confront each other.

If it's really a fight, these people will have to lie down in just half an hour, but this time Jiang doesn't want to fight for the New Year. This is a happy day.

The head of Qingyang took all the heads out, stood in front of the steps, and looked at Jiang Henian in red. He was a little trance and somehow thought of Gan En.

They look exactly the same. Except for clothes and tear moles at the corners of their eyes, there are really no other characteristics to distinguish.

I can't help but doubt the relationship between Gann and Jiang Hen.

Looking at these people, Jiang Henian was a little upset. He didn't aim for them. When he looked around, he saw Yangyang, who was protected at the end, and he was relieved.

"How dare you act so boldly and break into this martial arts villa!" Qingyang's head held a long sword and was furious. That tone couldn't wait to devour life.

Jiang Henian ignored him, but only focused on the people behind him: "I'm not coming today to make trouble, I'm just something to do."

Those leaders, tall and horse-sized, Mo Zhiyang was blocked behind him, and he couldn't see anything on tiptoe. He simply lowered the cat and squeezed between the cracks.

"In any case, if you come now, you will definitely not be able to leave." What the head of Qingyang said may be purely emboldened. After all, knowing that in terms of martial arts, he is really not as good as Jiang Henian.

But at this moment, I must set an example. I can't let them be poisoned by demons, so I refuse to give in, and I feel that something seems to come up, and my left hand follows the trend to block back.

Mo Zhiyang was squeezed out by the cat at its waist. He was already short and was squeezing into front of him. As a result, he hit an arm head-on and was facing the bridge of his nose: "Ouch!"

When the bridge of the nose was beaten, physiological tears were stored. Mo Zhiyang covered the bridge of the nose. If it was knocked down, it would be ugly.