3.11

The middle-aged man who had been waiting in the box didn't do anything until he saw the rabbit ears lit up when he saw the rabbit's ears.

"Fifth Master, the rabbit caught you." Shan Quan's face was relieved. Finally, he could finally ask for two years of nightmares and Mo Zhiyang's nightmares.

The fifth master stood up and walked to the side. He saw the teenager lying on the ground. The rabbit ears were missing to his heart, and a satisfied smile appeared on his fat face: "Very good, get the money."

"Yes, it's the fifth master!" Shan Quan was released and walked to the door in two steps. Just as he was about to open the door, he was kicked away from the outside and across the door.

The fifth master squatted down and was about to touch his ears when he heard a heavy bang. He looked up and saw a tall man rushing in. He frowned and scolded, "Get out!"

Seeing the people on the ground, Tan Zongxin seemed to have been stabbed severely. As soon as he chased him, he suddenly received an anonymous message saying that he was on what day and what number he came over, he saw the rabbit being dragged into the room like a corpse.

Tan Zong didn't say anything. He stretched out his hand and punched him down in two steps. First, he vented a little anger in his heart and bent down to pick up the rabbit on the ground: "What, why is it hurt all over?"

This person himself knew, as if it was Mo Zhiyang's man. Seeing this, Shan Quan covered his hurt shoulder and wanted to sneak out, but he happened to bump into two bodyguards who rushed over.

"This KTV person, go out and you don't want to live." Tan Zong really wanted to kill two people on the spot, but no, Yang Yang was injured.

Press down the person first, wait for Yangyang to wake up and ask him to deal with it. He rushed out of the private room with someone in his arms and had to see a doctor first.

"Are you impatient? Do you know who I am?" The fifth master finally realized that he stood up with his fat body and covered his left cheek, which was just hurt by the man.

After hitting hard, two teeth were lost, and the blood and teeth were spit out: "Bah, believe it or not, I killed you all!"

The two bodyguards who rushed in looked at each other in consternation. In this case, they had never heard such arrogant words since they entered the Sun family.

IGNORING HIS CRY, HE CASUALLY FOUND A CLOTH TO STUFF HIS MOUTH AND DRAG HIM AWAY.

If you don't go to the hospital, go to the Sun family first and ask the housekeeper to call the private doctor.

"Yangyang, can you hear Yangyang?" Tan Zong was in the car and had been trying to talk to him, but Yangyang seemed unconscious now, and he didn't respond except for humming.

Tan Zong was nervous for fear of something going wrong, so he could only hold him and didn't dare to push hard. He kept urging the driver to hurry up and tried to talk to Yangyang again: "Why are you so hot? Yangyang, why are you so red?"

"Uh-huh~" Mo Zhiyang heard a buzz in his ear, which was not really heard, but the sound was very familiar, the taste and temperature were also familiar, so he couldn't help leaning towards people's arms.

After arriving at the manor, the private doctor was already waiting for a general physical examination: "It's nothing serious, but his estrus period was prompted by drugs, so..."