1.19

Mo Zhiyang said this sentence, which was really just a complaint. As a result, Shen Changliu was stunned and stood still dullly, with a sudden face.

Now I also realized that I had said something wrong. I just wanted to make a joke, but I didn't expect to speak quickly.

"Do you still mind?" Shen Chang was careful as if he had been pulled up. He hardly dared to walk to him. He only stood where he was, with a pale face.

Looking at this, Mo Zhiyang felt that the matter was big. If he didn't coax him well, he would probably have a big deal. He deliberately pretended to be angry and pouted: "Yes, mind! So why didn't you kiss me!"

This made Shen Changliu laugh. There was nothing unhappy about it. He went to the bed and bent down and kissed his lips. After tossing and turning for a long time, he let go: "I have chased Su Bai for fifteen years, but I haven't even held my hand, and of course no one else."

"Well." Mo Zhiyang suddenly felt that this guy was so miserable. After chasing him for fifteen years, he didn't even hold you a hand, and you chased him.

The master is delicate and soft. Doesn't it smell good?

Let him put it on his lap, pick out his ears, and talk to him: "Who is that woman today? That's so fierce. Roar at me."

"She?" Shen Changliu narrowed his eyes slightly, not knowing whether it was enjoyment or something: "It's okay. She can't yell at you in the future. Don't be afraid."

Why does this sentence sound so dangerous?

Mo Zhiyang was keenly aware of something wrong. Why did Shen Changliu show signs of blackening and coquettishness? No, isn't he gentle as far as the person is concerned?

But I've also seen the world, so I'm still very calm. After taking out one side for him, I changed it to the other side: "I didn't cause you any trouble, did you? At work?"

"No." Shen Changliu felt almost the same. He sat up and said solemnly, "But you have caused me a lot of trouble in your life."

Mo Zhiyang's eyes widened and felt a little strange. Did you do your best to treat you like this and cause you trouble? Is it because you can't take care of yourself, or is it broken?

Peach blossom eyes are wide open, as if they were about to cry the next second.

"You are so sweet that I can't live without you, which makes me miss you everything." Shen Changliu pretended to be distressed, took his hand and put it in his heart: "Yangyang."

Why did this simple man suddenly say love words? Mo Zhiyang blushed and didn't dare to look at him: "You... What are you doing?"

"Yangyang, you can't leave me." Shen Changliu had enough of that kind of life. Suddenly, he threw someone on it and rubbed his shoulder with his face: "Yangyang."

Why is it like a large dog? Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand, patted him on the back, and comforted him: "Well, don't leave."

As a result, there was something wrong with this guy rubbing against him. Mo Zhiyang felt his difference and pushed the person away: "Well, don't be ashamed!"

Seeing that he wanted to sit up, Shen Changliu didn't give him a chance, and threw people down again, pressing them all over: "Yangyang~"

"You!" Seeing that Mo Zhiyang couldn't struggle, he simply let him go, but whispered to him, "I have a class tomorrow morning and I have to get up early."

"Then do it twice?" Shen Changliu said that his hand had leaned into his clothes, and the skin under him, like strawberry cream cake, made people feel happy.

Shen Changliu felt that the previous suffering was probably because of today's sweetness. If it was really like this, it would be good.

"Well~~ Stay for a long time, you..."