Arc 3 | Don't touch my ear! (1)

"Rabbit?" Mr. Tan hesitated that whether a delicate rabbit could be qualified for this task was a question.

Unfortunately, the little baby in my arms made a scene first and was very excited to see the people below: "Rabbit, uncle Xiaoran wants rabbit, rabbit."

Mr. Tan squeezed the corners of his mouth slightly and was a little disgusted, but he couldn't stand Xiaoran crying, so he had to answer: "It's just you."

Now I hate it. When I beg others to hug and hold myself high in the future, there is another face, oh, the green tea god.

"Okay!" Mo Zhiyang nodded. The first step is to get close to Tan Zong!

In the luxurious study, the dark wood floor was bright. Mo Zhiyang stood in front of the desk, lowered his head slightly, and the rabbit's ears trembled slightly with the breath.

The study is decorated in European style, exquisite but not vulgar. Mo Zhiyang has a set of desks on the front and several large bookcases on the back.

"Your task is to protect Xiaoran in this year, understand?" Tan Zong sat in the office chair behind his desk, folding his slender legs, and handed over the documents in his hand: "The salary is also the best. If there is no problem, sign it."

At this time, Mo Zhiyang raised his head and looked at him with an apricot eye: "Well, can I have a request?"

"You say." Tan Zong's eyebrows frowned slightly, as if he was not satisfied with what he said.

Mo Zhiyang held his ear with both hands, and his ears also fell behind him: "Don't touch my ears!" Rabbits' ears are so sensitive that they can soften their waists at a touch.

'System Tip: Tan Zong's Heartbeat Times 1.'

The rabbit-eared teenager in front of him looked at himself with moist apricot eyes. The fluffy rabbit's ears were held down, and his hair was slightly messy and cute to foul. Tan intricately opened his eyes, but his eyebrows had been loosened: "Isn't the rabbit only exposed when he is in estrus?"

"I was injected with medicine two years ago, and I can't get it back." Mo Zhiyang's voice went down and seemed reluctant to mention it.

Tan Zong didn't ask again, "If there is no problem, just sign it. In the next year, you need to protect Xiao Ran closely."

"Okay." Mo Zhiyang smiled brightly. Sure enough, he guessed correctly. People always have little resistance to cute things.

"Once, you still have 98 heartbeats to accumulate. Come on."

Mo Zhiyang followed the maid to his room and began to clean it up. Hearing this, he suddenly asked, "Don't call me Dad?"

"Fuck, it's agreed that there is a plane. Don't try to cheat me." Speaking of this, I was angry. When the last plane was almost over, I was forced to call my host father all day.

I don't think there are many systems bullied to death by the host.

This room is very good. It can be regarded as a master bedroom. Xiaoran is next door on the left and Tan Zong's room on the right. I'm sandwiched in the middle. The room is also very good. I went to the bedside and sat down: "Why do you think this task is so strange? Accumulate heartbeat, isn't that I going to do Tanzong?"

"What's so strange? The system does not have the right to choose planes and promulgate tasks, only the Lord God has it. Since so many planes, I have really never seen targeted tasks.