1.30

If you go out with him, there must be a bunch of paparazzi. Can you still have a good meal? Mo Zhiyang shook his head and said, "Let's order takeout."

"Okay." Shen Changliu stretched out his hand to get his mobile phone. When he saw the message from his mother, he thought it was better to wait for all the dust to settle before telling Yangyang.

Su Bai paused a little these days, but Mo Zhiyang suddenly felt a little bored. He was itchy and uncomfortable, so he went to buy tickets for a small piano concert.

The small venue can only accommodate more than a hundred people. In the dark venue, the system began to detect and found that Su Bai, who was sitting in the VIP seat, could do anything and ranked first.

Towards the end of the concert, Mo Zhiyang received a message from Shen Changliu, saying whether it would rain outside or not.

After a look at the VIP banquet, Mo Zhiyang smiled cutely and replied: Oh, oh.

After that, everyone was over, and most of them came to pick him up. Mo Zhiyang stood at the door of the venue, and the autumn wind containing water vapor blew over, and suddenly it was a little cold.

"Mr. Mo." Su Bai caught up and saw the man standing at the door.

Mo Zhiyang looked back and saw him make a surprised expression: "Mr. Su."

"Would you like me to take you back?" Su Bai walked up with a smile, pretending to be very good, but there was no contempt and hatred in his eyes.

Pretending not to notice, Mo Zhiyang shook his head, took a small step aside, and distanced away: "No, someone will pick you up later."

This person picked up, but it became a show in Su Bai's ears and raised the corners of his lips unnaturally: "Really?"

Mo Zhiyang estimated that the simple man was almost here, bowing his head and huddled his shoulders, and looked more pitiful than quail.

"I remember that Changliu likes rainy days as much as I do." Su Bai put her hands around her chest and looked up at the raindrops. Her tone was very emotional and a little nostalgic.

I don't know if Shen Changliu likes cloudy days?

Mo Zhiyang was a little disgusted, and his expression became more and more wronged. He dared not answer.

Shen Changliu drove here in person. Before he arrived at the door, he was the first to see Yangyang and drove there.

When Su Bai saw Shen Changliu's car, he suddenly put his hand around his shoulder and wanted to make a good relationship.

It's too late for him to get along well now. He should have made a good relationship early in the morning, so that he can't help it, but since you came up, I also refused.

It was said that pushing was really pushing. Mo Zhiyang pushed Su Bai directly away with his shoulder. This strength was really great. He pushed the person down directly and looked frightened after pushing: "Mr. Su!"

At this glance, it seems that Su Bai did something that scared Mo Zhiyang before pushing people away.

Su Bai fell to the ground and was stunned. The palm of his hand stung. The white suit was stained blackened by the stains on the ground, which was embarrassed.

Shen Changliu parked the car at the door and got out of the car with an umbrella to pick up the person.

"I...Mr. Su, are you all right!" Mo Zhiyang was so worried that tears were about to fall. Peach Blossom eyes were full of aggrieved water vapor and wanted to reach out to pull him.

Su Bai felt ashamed. He opened his hand and got up by himself, but the white suit specially prepared on him was already dirty.

The man with a black umbrella came over. Shen Changliu didn't look at the person standing aside and went straight to Mo Zhiyang: "Yangyang, is it cold?"

Ask this, take out the coat that has been prepared for someone to put on: "Let's go back."

I didn't look at the person next to me all the way, as if it didn't exist.