1.2

"I have classes over there tomorrow, so I'll go first. Goodbye." After saying that, he didn't wait for an answer. Mo Zhiyang shrank his shoulders and turned around to open the door and left.

Looking at his back, Shen Changliu felt even more guilty, but he didn't know how to express it. Maybe he went too far.

Leaving the villa area, Mo Zhiyang bought a bag of Aixi, clicked one while walking by the roadside, and did an analysis by the way.

The original owner used to be that kind of childish. In fact, Shen Changliu felt a little guilty for him, but because he was noisy in those days, he lost his life.

Besides, Shen Changliu is really affectionate, otherwise he will not love the double. At the same time, he has been thinking about Bai Yueguang and Su Bai for so many years, and finally chose to be with him.

However, Su Bai is arrogant and conceited. In his relationship with Shen Changliu, he belongs to the loved party, so it is easy to do.

"I think you're going to make trouble." The system can be said to know him deeply.

Mo Zhiyang took a sip, exhaled out the cigarette ring, and watched the smoke diluted by the air: "What you said is not to demonstrate to the students. Of course, it's very cruel."

Maybe it was because of last night's incident that Shen Changliu felt a little guilty and thought about picking him up if he had not been notified at night?

Mo Zhiyang, who just started class, received his message: "Where is your school? I'll pick you up."

If the original owner received this news, he would be afraid to die of joy. Previously, he begged Shen Changliu not to pick him up, but now he is very active, but you may not think about it.

So Mo Zhiyang replied, "No, the teacher of our institution builds in the evening. Go to bed early."

After being rejected by Mo Zhiyang, Shen Changliu was caught off guard. He had never done this before. He was very happy to care a little.

"Aren't you afraid of people getting angry?" The system gloated.

Mo Zhiyang didn't care: "The love he originally gave Shen Changliu was so humble before that he was used to the call of the original owner and swung, and it should change."

Shen Chang was careful and still tried his best to get Mo Zhiyang's school address, put on a mask and cap for his agent to drive. When he arrived, he saw Mo Zhiyang and another young man.

The two got into the car with both talk and laughter. For a moment, Shen Changliu was very unhappy.

Mo Zhiyang swept the black Maybach not far away at the end of his eyes. Knowing that he was coming, he smiled happily at the man: "Please, Mr. Cheng."

"Wherever it is?" Mr. Cheng is a little embarrassed.

Mr. Mo is the most beautiful person in the whole organization. He smiles really beautifully. There is honey hidden in the corners of his eyebrows and eyes, which can fascinate people.

Shen Chang stayed in the car and saw the two of them leaving, but they didn't chase him. He couldn't bear to turn around and leave. He felt that something had been robbed.

In the final analysis, after getting along with each other for so long, he has feelings for Mo Zhiyang.

After the team building returned, Mo Zhiyang took a cold shower for half an hour in October and began to sneeze when he left the bathroom.

"What are you going to do?" The system wonders why this boss doesn't play cards according to common sense.

"You know nothing!" Mo Zhiyang endured a stuffy nose and climbed into bed to sleep. He stayed up all night like this.

Shen Changliu rested today, but he was not happy at all. He sat on the sofa in the living room with a wooden face and long legs folded. He watched the sun slowly climb to his feet on the floor.

Suddenly, he heard the opening of the door and stood up with a reflex. Sure enough, he saw a familiar person coming in. He blushed and carried a large bag of vegetables in his hand.

Mo Zhiyang was panting and couldn't support it all over his body. He was also happy to walk from the porch to the living room: "Are you all right today?"