1.9

"You just said it's the same as before. It's actually different." Shen Changliu now understands why some people still say: if life is just like the first sight.

Su Bai obviously didn't understand this: "What do you mean?"

Shen Changliu calmed down and suppressed his impulse to find Mo Zhiyang. He needed to make it clear to Su Bai and say it completely: "Do you like me?"

"I like it." Su Bai replied almost without thinking.

"Then what do I like to eat? What color do you like? What do you like to do?"

Su Bai didn't think about these questions: "Although I don't know, we can gradually get to know each other."

"We have known me for fifteen years. You have never known me for fifteen years. Can you understand me now?" Shen Changliu sighed, somehow he was not sad, and he was relieved: "That night, I took you to that soybean milk seller. I asked you if you remember? You said no."

Su Bai thought, but he really didn't think of any meaning.

"We just went to college that year and we didn't have money, but you really wanted to go to Charlie's piano concert. During that period, I went out to work part-time and model every day. I bought you a VIP ticket for half a month. You were very happy to give it to you in that store, but I was just very happy."

Su Bai seemed to remember this, but he didn't know what happened here. He was powerless to defend himself: "It's normal to forget it after so long."

"Since I met you, I have always been thinking about you, worrying about you, and thinking about everything: Will Su Bai like it? Will he hate it?

If you like to watch concerts, I will go part-time to make money to buy tickets for you. You like to eat the small cake of that family. I will queue up for you when it snows. I thought you would like me if you were good.

But the truth is not. I have been good to you for seven years, from freshman to senior year of high school, but after graduation, you left silently without even saying hello. Why?

In the face of his questioning, Su Bai felt a little guilty: "I can explain it."

"After you left, I drank, I degenerated, and I drank my stomach. Thanks to the agent who used to work part-time as a model, she never gave up saving me back and took me into the industry. Where were you when I was dark?" Speaking of this, Shen Changliu suddenly laughed out loud. He used to be so stupid.

"We can start over." Su Bai felt guilty about his departure.

"You still don't understand." Why did he think he could start over when he came back? Selfish enough to see yourself: "After so many years, we have experienced a lot and met many people. We are no longer the same as before."

Now Su Bai understood. That's because he put his hands around his chest and asked him, "Are you cheating?" Do you like that man?"

"There is no problem of cheating between us." Shen Changliu can't accept this word. If you define them as cheating, then Mo Zhiyang is Xiaosan, but he is not.

"I love you, but you have never responded for so many years. It's all just my unreccia. How can you cheat? In eight years, I have been waiting for you for eight years. For you, I fell out with my family and broke off the relationship. My parents ignored me. I just thought I died and couldn't even pay the tuition fee from the perspective of maintenance.

Su Bai subconsciously retorted, "That's your own. What does it have to do with me?"

"Yes, it doesn't matter, but I've been thinking about you for eight years. So what? I have sent you countless messages.

In Su Bai's opinion, he had his own difficulties: "I was also busy during that period. I was busy performing every day, and it was not easy for me to work abroad alone!"