1.13

Mo Zhiyang wavered, lowering his head and tangled and thinking.

From the beginning, Shen Changliu woke up, and his refusal and push- away had already prevailed. He did not give him a chance to speak and counted the previous injuries of the original owner. This was to ask for justice for the original owner and made him feel guilty.

After that, in fact, I knew that Shen Changliu was scalded by the cigarette butt, but I didn't say it immediately. It was to give myself a step down, and also to leave Shen Chang a chance to confess affectionately.

It's just that Mo Zhiyang didn't expect that he pretended to be pitiful and sympathetic at lowering his price, that is, to prove that his plan was successful.

After analyzing, Mo Zhiyang slowly raised his head, looked at himself appearing in his eyes, and choked and asked, "What about Mr. Su Baisu?"

"I'll make it clear to him that if you think you think of bad memories when you see him, I won't let him appear again, okay?" Shen Changliu asked carefully that his attitude was that he had a chance.

Hearing this sentence, Mo Zhiyang sneered in his heart: Sure enough, Shen Changliu is Shen Changliu. When you love you, you are the only treasure in the world, and that is the same when you don't love.

Therefore, Shen Changliu, I will try my best to make you love me all your life!

"That's not necessary." Mo Zhiyang lowered his head and said weakly, "Of course, if you can't see him, you won't see him."

The whispered words were a sign of jealousy, and it was just right and would not disgust people. Shen Changliu was very happy and held people in his arms: "Yangyang, I love you."

"Uh-huh." Mo Zhiyang buried his head in his chest to show that he knew.

After this matter was solved, he faced a problem, that is, Shen Changliu had no clothes to wear, and he was naked, only one pair of underwear.

"You..." Mo Zhiyang looked at him awkwardly and suddenly blushed when he saw a special place: "I don't have the right clothes for you!"

"Then should I go out naked?" Shen Changliu blushed and deliberately teased him, and his tone was also a little distressed.

"No, let others see it!" Mo Zhiyang suddenly became anxious, and his jealous look was particularly cute: "I'll buy you clothes and wait."

When he bought clothes and came back, he was asked to put on, put on hats, masks and sunglasses, and sneaked back when there were few people.

If those people find out that Shen Changliu, the best actor, is here, he has to surround the crowd. It will be great to be on a hot search at that time.

The two of them went back carefully. Shen Changliu had asked his assistant to wait downstairs long ago. He got into the car before taking off the mask and hugged the people around him and kissing him: "Let's go home."

"Ah." Mo Zhiyang turned his head red and looked at the scenery outside the car window.

The assistant looked at the back and said nothing. Even Sister Coco didn't care, and she shouldn't care about it herself.

Back at Shen Changliu's house, Mo Zhiyang looked at the light turned off. I guess Su Bai was still at home. That's fine. Let him see what's going on now.

Shen Changliu took someone to open the door, but the light in the living room was not turned off. When he walked through the porch, he saw that Su Bai had not left, so he sat on the sofa.

With an angry face, he seemed to be waiting for something.

Su Bai waited for a day and a night. He didn't believe that Shen Changliu would leave himself like this and find Mo Zhiyang. Does he deserve it? He is nothing. How can he compare with himself?

But the fact in front of him slapped himself fiercely. Shen Changliu came back and came back with Mo Zhiyang.