Chapter 29

Ayumi's P. O. V:

Takeshi makes his first move by performing fast hand signs, though he isn't nearly as fast as me.

"Earth Style: Earth Dragon Jutsu!" Takeshi flows his chakra into the earth and I remain unfazed as a dragon made of earth with glowing amber eyes rears up out of the ground.

Within a second, it shoots for me at lightning speed.

I perform my own hand signs. "Diamond Style. Crystal Beam." A large diamond forms in my hand. I aim it at the incoming dragon and a massive beam of crystalline chakra infused energy blasts out. It hits the dragon head-on, instantaneously crystallising it.

"Whoa! That's just like back in the forest!" I hear Sakura breath as the rest of the dragon is coated in clear crystal. Takeshi's green eyes widen.

Once the dragon is fully crystallised, I snap my free fingers. The dragon shatters with a loud pop, and the broken bits dissipate into thin air as they rain down.

"But... But how...?! That's my fastest Jutsu!" Cries Takeshi.

"Your Jutsu is fast," I say as I lower my arm, "but you'll need to be faster to beat me. Oh, and another thing about this Jutsu: I can crystallise almost anything and any living thing with it, right down to the molecule level. Once they're crystallised, and it shatters, well, you've seen what it does."

With that, I fire blast after blast of crystalline chakra infused energy at the blonde, causing him to dodge.

"Earth Style: Earth Dragon Jutsu!" Takeshi makes another dragon that flies for me, just as fast as before.

I was about to fire at it, as well, but the dragon was already lunging at me, roaring. I drop this Jutsu and subtly use my Wind Style: Gale Force Jutsu to launch into the air, high above the dragon.

Its head slams into the ground as I create a diamond platform to hold me up.

"Ayumi!!" Sakura, Naruto and Kiba shout while Sasuke's eyes widen for a moment,

"No...!" Breathes Sakura, mint green eyes wavering.

"Huh! Not so great now, are you?" Takeshi calls.

"I wouldn't count me out just yet, Blondie," I call back, causing everyone to jerk their heads up at me.

I leap down from my platform and fall towards the dragon. To everyone's shock, I land on its head and start running along its back, towards Takeshi, my face impassive.

Kakashi muses, "That's quite a leap she made. If I had to guess, I'd say Ayumi used her Wind chakra to boost."

"Whoo! Yeah! Go, Yumi-chan!" Kiba cheers, fist pumping the air.

Asuma asks in surprise, "She has Wind chakra, Kakashi?"

The silverette nods. "It's a part of her Diamond Release." Wind chakra is incredibly rare, so it's understandable that the Sarutobi is shocked.

I leap off the dragon and aim for Takeshi. As I do, the dragon lunges for me. I keep my face impassive as I launch off from the dragon whenever it'd try to hit me.

"Look at her go. Ayumi looks so calm and cool," Sakura comments.

"No doubt due to her assassin training," Says Kakashi as I forward flip.

"Diamond Style: Diamond Katana," I say. I was just forming the sword and was about to bring it down on Takeshi, when the Earth Dragon's head suddenly rams into my stomach, so fast, I didn't have time to dodge.

I let out a pained grunt as I subtly make a Diamond Clone, right before my back slams into the hand statue, hard enough to leave a massive crater.

"Oof! That's gotta hurt!" Asuma says, wincing as most of the others do.