Chapter 49

Ayumi's P. O. V:

I wait for about one and a half weeks before I go check on Naruto. I wonder if he and Jiraiya had found Tsunade yet.

I dress in a purple long sleeved kimono with flowers on it and a pink and purple obi tied around my waist, with my sakura jewellery and black strappy open toed sandals with a heel on. I'd packed a bag just in case Jiraiya and Naruto were still searching and stopped by to check on Kakashi as I had done the last two weeks, before checking my Diamond Telescope for Jiraiya and Naruto.

 I'd packed a bag just in case Jiraiya and Naruto were still searching and stopped by to check on Kakashi as I had done the last two weeks, before checking my Diamond Telescope for Jiraiya and Naruto

I'd rotated between training on my own and working in the hospital to keep me busy. The nurses were really happy with my work.

They're in a different town in a tavern with a blonde haired, caramel brown eyed woman and a woman with charcoal coloured hair and black eyes. I ask Kiba to look after Tsuki and Shiro for me before I summon Miyuki for company and ride on her as we head for the town. The crescent moon was out when I eventually find the tavern and enter, dismounting my tiger.

I pause in the doorway as the bartender calls to me, "Welcome! Come on in!" My eyes soon find the same women from before, along with Jiraiya and Naruto at a back table.

I gesture for Miyuki to follow me and I stand beside the table with the backs of my hands on my hips. "There you are. Been looking for you everywhere!" I greet the males, causing all four heads, including a pig wearing a sleeveless red vest and pearls, to turn.

I notice a pretty blue crystal necklace around Tsunade's neck, and think it must be the First Hokage's necklace. Tsunade wears a sleeveless light coloured kimono top with black Capri and black strappy sandals, and the raven haired woman next to her wears a long sleeved black kimono with a mesh shirt beneath, and the same sandals on her feet.

"Yumi-chan!!" Naruto greets brightly.

"You made it after all," Jiraiya says, grinning. "How'd you find us?"

I reply, "With my Diamond Telescope Jutsu. It's like the Third Hokage's Jutsu but formed from my Diamond Release."

"Who's this?" Tsunade asks, she and the ravenette eyeing my tiger as I slide in beside Naruto.

"Ayumi Kongoseki," Jiraiya introduces with a smirk, causing both women's eyes to jerk wide. "Princess Ayumi Kongoseki, I should say."

"You're the Kongoseki princess?" Tsunade says in surprise as we place our order.

"I was. You may also know me as Kasumi Miyamoto," I add.

"As in, the assassin, Kasumi Miyamoto?!" The ravenette says nervously.