Naruto, The Movie: The Legend of the Stone of Gelel, Part 3

Ayumi's P. O. V:

We follow the red eyed boy to a fog covered area, seeing the ferret with him.

I say, "So we finally caught up with you!"

Naruto tells him, "Alright, just give us back the cat!"

I whisper as I nudge my teammate pointedly, "Ferret, dum dum!"

Nanagui scampers behind the boy's feet and snarls viciously at Naruto who hisses right back. "Why, you...!" I shake my head at the blue eyed boy in slight exasperation.

I blink my eyes and turn my head as the fog starts clearing, revealing a massive building. I demand to know, "What is all this?" I glance curiously at the boy beside me. "Who are you, anyway? You never did give me your name before, even though I gave you ours."

"My name is Temujin," The blonde boy states before beginning to walk forward, towards the fortress. "Come, I'll introduce you to Haido-sama."

Nanagui instantly trails beside him. I exclaim, "Hey! Hold on! Wait up!" I rush to catch up to him and Naruto keeps close to me. Naruto walks on my other side down some corridor with lamps attached to either wall. "So who's this Haido-sama guy...?"

Temujin responds, "He's my lord, and a man of great strength. You'll see when you meet him." Temujin has his helmet tucked under an arm as a familiar metal giant trudges past us.

Naruto asks, "So what's the deal with all these big goons everywhere? You friends with them?"

Temujin says, "They're just soldiers who are dedicated to the cause. All of my comrades are..." He trails off as we reach a set of fancy elevator doors. Temujin pulls down a lever and a door opens before us. We step inside and go up to the top floor. Naruto and I follow Temujin to an altar with a throne on it. On the throne is a tall man with auburn hair and blue eyes, a small, round glass covering his left eye as he reads a book of some kind. Temujin gets down on one knee and sets his helmet on the floor before bowing his head. "I have returned, my lord."

The man, who I'm assuming is Haido, looks up as he closes the book and says with a smile, "Ah, Temujin! Good to have you back." He then sets the book down beside him before getting to his feet. Naruto and I furrow our brows at the man. "You're the ones, aren't you? Temujin let me know he was bringing you. He tells me you possess quite an interesting power."

With his eyes closed, Temujin stands up as he says, "That's correct. Allow me to show you."

I eye the blonde wearily and clench my teeth as I see him grip his sword hilt. I shove Naruto out of the way and backflip to avoid the swing Temujin throws toward me with his sword, landing in a crouch as I look up with a glare.

"Ayumi! Why, you...!" Naruto exclaims, glaring daggers at Temujin. He goes to attack but I stop him short.

"Stand down, Naruto!" I then address Temujin, anger flashing across my blue gaze. "What is this?! Why are you attacking me?!"

Temujin orders me, brandishing his sword, "Stand and fight!!"

Haido calls wearily, "No, Temujin! Stop this unnecessary fighting!"

"My lord...!" Temujin gasp as he glances to him in surprise.

"Resorting to violence is never the answer, my son," Says Haido with a shake of his head.

I gasp softly as Naruto runs up to me. He puts his hands on my shoulders as he asks in concern, "Are you okay, Ayu-chan?!"

I reply, gazing at Temujin, "Yeah, I'm fine, Naruto-kun. You don't need to worry about me; I can handle this kid myself."