Naruto, The Movie: The Legend of the Stone of Gelel, Part 1

Ayumi's P. O. V:

I peek out from behind a tree with Naruto and Sakura, Shikamaru doing the same from opposite us, as we watch the tan coloured ferret scamper across the forest floor. It also has black marking around its head and on its legs, as well as the end of its bushy tail. The ferret also has vibrant red eyes.

It was so cute! Now I think I want one myself

We'd set up a trap to capture the ferret, as it's too quick otherwise.

Our new mission is to capture the missing ferret and deliver him to the next village.

The ferret avoids the first trap, a log with leaves covering it, and moves to the next one, with bits of food hanging over it. The ferret scampers past it too.

Naruto says, "Oh, yeah! We got him!"

I hiss at him, "Hey! This is important! Be quiet!" I put my fingers to my lips for emphasis before I look back at the ferret. It climbs over a rock to where some bamboo shoots have been held up by rope, and sniffs there. The ferret stands up on its hind legs and places its front legs on the bamboo, however it causes them to fall from their ropes.

The ferret squeaks in fright before running away. It leaps over a rock before running back around snd in the direction of the box trap with a fake ferret on top. The second the real ferret scurries under the box, the stick holding it up collapses, the box landing on top of the ferret.

"Nice!" Says Shikamaru.

"We did it!!" Naruto laughs as Sakura and I grin before the four of us dash toward our captured target.

I kneel down and lift the box before I gesture with my hand for the ferret to come out. It pokes its head out and jumps onto my left shoulder. I giggle as it scurries to my right shoulder and I stroke it, "Well, now! You're friendly, aren't you boy? Now I really wanna ask Kakashi-kun for a ferret as a pet!"

 I giggle as it scurries to my right shoulder and I stroke it, "Well, now! You're friendly, aren't you boy? Now I really wanna ask Kakashi-kun for a ferret as a pet!"

Sakura says to me with a sheepish closed eye smile as she pats the ferret, "I think you have enough pets, Ayumi."

"I don't have a ferret," I say with a pout. "They're so cute! Besides, one could never have too many pets!"