Naruto, The Movie: The Legend of the Stone of Gelel, Part 5

Ayumi's P. O. V:

Naruto and I enter the chamber and we bound across the metal giants just as Haido was about to send out a blast of energy from the back of his hand, right at Kahiko who is on his knees with Nanagui unconscious in his arms.

However, just before he was struck, Naruto scoops him up into his arms and I demand as we clear the blast, anger evident in my tone, "What the hell is going on around here?!"

Haido gives a sigh, as though bored with all of this, "This is getting tiresome." He then holds up his hand, showing a glowing blue stone nesting in the back of his black fingerless gloves, and repeatedly blasts energy at me and Naruto.

Naruto is able to hold onto Kahiko while we dodge.

Haido demands of the red eyed boy, sounding exasperated, "Temujin! What are you just standing there for?! Are you going to kill them or not?!"

Temujin silently rises to his feet as Naruto gently sets Kahiko on the floor with his back to a pillar. We turn to Temujin but breathe when we see him just standing there, "What the...?!"

I notice Nanagui is unconscious in Kahiko's arms. I say as I turn to him, "Here, let me heal him." Kahiko nods his head and I pull out some water from a bottle at my left waist, then hold my hands over the ferret. "Water Style: Soothing Water Jutsu."

I place my hands over Nanagui and begin to heal him. Once the light and water fades, the ferret wakes up with a squeak. I smile as does Kahiko.

"Nanagui! Oh, thank you, so much, Ayumi!"

I giggle when the ferret jumps into my arms and nuzzles my face, ticking me with his whiskers and fur. "You're welcome little one," I say before he goes back to Kahiko.

Temujin breathes out in confusion, "You call this... a noble sacrifice?"

"What's wrong?! Take care of them like you always do!" Haido commands, getting frustrated. "Hurry up!!"

"No. I've had enough. I can't," Temujin murmurs, causing Haido to let out a deep sigh.

"Temujin, I'm very disappointed in you. You're an inferior individual, no different from your parents." This causes him to jerk his head up with a stunned gasp, red orbs wide. "You really are a pathetic little brat!"

"But that's... impossible...!"

Haido lets out a maniacal crackle as he says, "That's right; it was me! Such blindness... Clutching onto the very man who murdered your parents... what an adorable little pawn you are!" As he walks forward, Haido fires blasts of energy at Temujin who deflects them with his sword. "But, now that I know where the stones are, I hardly need you anymore, do I?!"

With another blast, Temujin's sword goes flying out of his grip. The wind from the stone causes Haido's shirt to rip from his shoulders along with his cloak. Haido's skin turns gray and his once auburn hair spikes backward, and his sky blue orbs are now blood red. He reaches Temujin and grasps him by his throat, lifting the blonde off the ground.

"Hai... do-sa... ma..." Temujin manages to wheeze our.

Haido pulls back his right hand as he says lowly, "Die, you good for nothing mongrel!"

Naruto and I scream, "NOOO!!!" But Haido had already plunged his hand right through Temujin's left pectoral, emitting a blue light, and spraying blood. "TEMUJIN!!"

Haido pulls out another stone from the boy's chest and crushes it in his hand. "Now, the entire world will fall to its knees before me!"

Then Haido throws Temujin across the room like he was a rag doll, and he hits the ground with a heavy thud.