Chapter 91

This is the final chapter! But don't worry, as there's going to be a sequel to The Lost Princess, which I'll post the info for in the next chapter, so stay tuned!

Third Person's P. O. V:

As Kiba straightens up from attacking the bandit leader, he glances over his shoulder to where his girlfriend lies, partially conscious, before sending a death glare to Hyuga.

"You're gonna pay for that!" He growls deathly.

"You seem very fond of the Princess," Hyuga notes as Kakashi engages the axe wielding bandit while gazing towards the ravenette, worry in his gaze. The worry intensifies as Kakashi shifts his gaze to Naruto, red chakra swirling around him in the form of a fox. Naruto takes out bandits like they were nothing as they go to attack him.

Naruto tries to get to Hyuga but more bandits get in his way.

Kakashi has to do something about that before things get out of control.

"Ayumi is my girlfriend," Kiba says lowly. "And you're gonna pay for hurting her!"

"Oh?" Hyuga doesn't seem fazed one bit by the furious Inuzuka before him.

Kiba and Akamaru launch themselves into the air for the golden eyed man. He somehow manages to evade Kiba's and Akamaru's attacks.

Kiba demands, "Do you have done sort of a grudge against Ayumi?"

Hyuga responds, "No. I simply wish to destroy her bond with the Copy Ninja. Your attacks are futile. Kenjutsu: Heavenly Strike!" Hyuga performs the same sword attack he'd used on Ayumi on Kiba. Kiba grunts as he's struck with the two blades.

"Let's do this, Akamaru!" The Ninken barks in agreement before leaping up and marking the bandit leader. He lands beside Kiba. "BEAST MIMICRY: TWO HEADED WOLF!" With a poof of smoke, Kiba and Akamaru have transformed into a giant two headed wolf with crimson eyes. "WOLF FANG OVER FANG!"

With a fierce growl they launch into the air and shred into Hyuga, surprising him even as he tries to dodge.

"Since we've marked you, Akamaru and I had been tracking you by your scent!" Kiba tells him as he and Akamaru land before the injured Hyuga. Hyuga appears to be unfazed, however.

"Oh?" Hyuga unleashes his sword attack once more.

Kakashi clashes his kunai knife against the bandit's axe, grunting with effort.

Guy calls, karate chopping another bandit, "Kakashi! Naruto's entered the Nine Tails state! We need to do something!"

"I know! But Ayumi needs urgent medical treatment or she'll die!" Kakashi responds, ducking under a swing.

He gazes towards his friend lying seemingly far away before refocusing on his opponent.

"Just leave Ayumi to me!" Sakura calls and starts to make her way to the partially conscious Princess, her heart pounding in fear.

Sakura squeals in fright, however, as a bandit goes to bring his sword down on her. Hinata was there and slams her palm against the man's right shoulder, disrupting his chakra points there.

Sakura blinks her green eyes at the dark blue haired girl. Hinata peers back at Sakura as she urges, "Go, Sakura! We'll cover for you."

"Okay. Thanks, Hinata!" Sakura says, nodding her head with determination sparking in her eyes. She goes to run towards her friend lying half dead with a sword in her gut, when Sakura freezes at the sight of a lean bandit with a huge sword looming over Ayumi, aiming to hack into her. "Ayumi!!"