Naruto, The Movie: The Legend of the Stone of Gelel, Part 4

Ayumi's P. O. V:

Back at the caravan, we're in a cave with lamps lit and Temujin tied up before us. Behind me and Naruto is Sakura, sitting on a stone bench, and Shikamaru is perched on a giant tree root, chin in hand as he rests his elbow on his bent knee.

The clan members were attacked by Fugai earlier and are currently being treated by Emina.

I stand before Temujin with a dark look on my face, as I demand, "Do you realise what you've done to those people?!"

Temujin says while avoiding eye contact with me, "I have nothing more to say to you."

A blue tick mark appears on the right side of my head as Naruto glares from beside me. I hate being ignored. "Oh, yeah...?!" Naruto and I growl, only to be cut off by Kahiko.

"Hold on now, Ayumi, Naruto, you let me talk to him for a bit."

Temujin says, "It never occurred to me that you'd know anything about the stones."

Kahiko tells him, "Never that. Why are you after them?"

Temujin states as he looks away, "They're essential to our cause."

Kahiko says wearily, "You don't know the horror those stones carry within. They must never be returned to this world, understand me?"

Temujin says with a smug look, "Save your lecture for someone else." I gasp softly as a pale blue light suddenly shines out from Temujin's chest, in the form of a stone.

"It's just as I thought..." Murmurs Kahiko.

I ask, "What is that light?"

Kahiko explains, "This is a Crystal of Gelel—the source of all life energy."

Temujin says, "I know more about the stones than anybody."

The light fades as Kahiko muses, "That explains your power of recovery. How exactly did you come by it?"

"It was given to me—by my Master Haido."

"I see. And is that the only stone you have in your possession? That's peculiar... if you're a descendant of our clan's ancestors who travelled across the sea, why wouldn't you know that, I wonder...? Was the Book of Gelel lost, then?"

Temujin demands, "What on in the world are you talking about?"

"In the days of old," Begins Kahiko, "it was only the royal family members that led our clan, who were able to fuse the stones of Gelel with the flesh of the body." Kahiko glances at Naruto and I as he adds, "Naruto, Ayumi, I spoke to you two of this the other day, how some of our people took to the sea after our country was lost."

Naruto and I exchange curious glances as I mutter, "Oh... now that you mention it..."

Kahiko goes on to say, "According to legend, it was the royal family itself that left, taking the Book of Gelel, and the last of the remaining stones across the waves. Temujin, wasn't it?" Here, the red eyed boy turns his head to the Elder. "You haven't come to a new land, boy. You're returning home! You and I are of the same people, both descended from a single clan.

"We knew little of the Stone's origin, but it seems, that in very early times, a mysterious vein of mineral was discovered. Our ancestors were able to refine it in a crystallised form, and they named the mineral Gelel. A vast empire was built on this continent, with the precious stone as its foundation. Wells never ran dry, livestock multiplied overnight, and trees continually bore fruit. It's even said they looked for ways to stop all life from ageing."